Case In Point

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
      Hello All,

      Mr. Abd, formerly of this list has posted that, due to the fact that
      Mr. Staudenmaier has lots of facts and he no time to check them,
      although it may be they can be shown to biased later on down the
      line, has decided that in all likelyhood with the evidence presented
      Dr. Steiner was an antisemite. Case in point: and when one does check
      them it is so tedious that one gives up unless they are on a true
      path of really wanting to know a thing before stating a thing that
      might be false.

      Now, this is exactly how it works: Staudenamier presents the
      supposed 'facts' and others do not have the time to verify them.
      Another sucker willing to call Dr. Steiner an antisemite without
      doing the work. Great. That the favor would be returned one day would
      not be a good thing to wish. Interesting how the intellectual mind
      will turn on itself.

      Good grief,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
        with a ps.

        Interesting to me as well that Abd would basically cut Diana out of
        his friendship versus finding a way to get past all the road blocks
        and relate to the human heart. When he jumped on me without an
        introduction and just blasted me about how I was speaking to Diana
        when in fact I consider Diana a friend. Well, at this point I am not
        so sure as it seems the whole while she may have been taking my posts
        as deeply antagonistic and I thought we were getting along. Either
        way my point is that it is hard to maintain our humanity sometimes
        but it is so important.