Re: Strange fire

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
      What is Good
      By William Rivers Pitt

      http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/0705042.shtml

      Sunday 04 July 2004

      Through these fields of destruction
      Baptisms of fire
      I've watched all your suffering
      As the battles raged higher
      And though they did hurt me so bad
      In the fear and alarm
      You did not desert me
      My brothers in arms
      - Dire Straits, 'Brothers in Arms'

      The quality of sunlight in Asheville, North Carolina, on a late-
      summer morning.

      The smell of eucalyptus saturating Golden Gate Park in San
      Francisco.

      The mountains by day, and the stars by night, near New Paltz,
      New York.

      The lament of the slaves.

      Which became the blues.

      Which became jazz.

      Which proves that beauty can be born from incalculable sorrow.

      Which proves the existence of hope.

      holderlin wrote:

      > This Strange Moral Devachan Fire,He who is Master of the Atomic
      > Table as we would admire Mozart or Beethoven, and Master of
      Harmony
      > and the Music of the Spheres was misplaced within our 20th century
      > and under the 33rd President of the U.S. as bringing along with
      > Oppenheimer and Einstein, Christ the Elohim was placed under house
      > arrest.

      The Etheric Christ Light permeates the Earth with Strange Fire, but
      > humanity must approach it in freedom.

      Previously Strange Fire was explored this way:

      "The Childhood, limber Etheric body issue of the African American has
      everything to do with how humanity relates to the etheric body and
      the limberness of the etheric body. The faith, hope that they
      imbued, through enforced slavery, into America, brought renewed
      MoTown, youthful vigor back into the dying Western psyche.
      Steiner's Observation of what was meant by Childhood was different
      than the Old Age etheric forces of the Red Man's Saturn penetrated
      etheric bodies.

      The Native Americans were the Wise Eco Masters of minimalism, with
      no earthly Temples except the raw brotherhood of Nature, and their
      own warm intimacy of silent worship. They reflected the ancient
      Saturn forces... of Old Age. Part of your problem, of course is
      obvious, that etheric capacities in various groups, like the African
      Americans, have proven that they rejuvenated with limber childhood
      forces, the failing etheric bodies and culture of the West. Dried
      out Pilgrims would have crippled anything that America would have
      become. The African Americans were hijacked and forced to infuse the
      west with new childhood vigor."

      Bradford comments;

      Distribution and management of the Etheric world of Strange Fire was
      at one time assigned to capacities and qualities in various
      Etheric, 'Founder Genes'. Each Flower is assigned a portion of this
      Strange Fire. Each insect and butterfly is assigned a portion of
      this Strange Fire. Each animal, Lions, Bulls, Eagles and Dolphins
      are all assigned unique portions of this Strange Fire. The TAO
      outsourced the mighty spread and distribution of this Strange Fire
      and TAOTL packaged it.

      The Elohim, Christ, was a Master, well above the sexes in re-
      assigning and distributing this Strange Fire. Spiritual Science is
      an exact study of how this Strange Fire is distributed.
    • Mike Helsher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2004

        holderlin wrote:

        > This Strange Moral Devachan Fire,He who is Master of the Atomic
        > Table as we would admire Mozart or Beethoven, and Master of
        Harmony
        > and the Music of the Spheres was misplaced within our 20th century
        > and under the 33rd President of the U.S. as bringing along with
        > Oppenheimer and Einstein, Christ the Elohim was placed under house
        > arrest.

        The Etheric Christ Light permeates the Earth with Strange Fire, but
        > humanity must approach it in freedom.

        Previously Strange Fire was explored this way:

        "The Childhood, limber Etheric body issue of the African American has
        everything to do with how humanity relates to the etheric body and
        the limberness of the etheric body. The faith, hope that they
        imbued, through enforced slavery, into America, brought renewed
        MoTown, youthful vigor back into the dying Western psyche.
        Steiner's Observation of what was meant by Childhood was different
        than the Old Age etheric forces of the Red Man's Saturn penetrated
        etheric bodies.

        The Native Americans were the Wise Eco Masters of minimalism, with
        no earthly Temples except the raw brotherhood of Nature, and their
        own warm intimacy of silent worship. They reflected the ancient
        Saturn forces... of Old Age. Part of your problem, of course is
        obvious, that etheric capacities in various groups, like the African
        Americans, have proven that they rejuvenated with limber childhood
        forces, the failing etheric bodies and culture of the West. Dried
        out Pilgrims would have crippled anything that America would have
        become. The African Americans were hijacked and forced to infuse the
        west with new childhood vigor."

        Bradford comments;

        Distribution and management of the Etheric world of Strange Fire was
        at one time assigned to capacities and qualities in various
        Etheric, 'Founder Genes'. Each Flower is assigned a portion of this
        Strange Fire. Each insect and butterfly is assigned a portion of
        this Strange Fire. Each animal, Lions, Bulls, Eagles and Dolphins
        are all assigned unique portions of this Strange Fire. The TAO
        outsourced the mighty spread and distribution of this Strange Fire
        and TAOTL packaged it.

        The Elohim, Christ, was a Master, well above the sexes in re-
        assigning and distributing this Strange Fire. Spiritual Science is
        an exact study of how this Strange Fire is distributed.
        Mike:

        And the Spirit distributed it's Strange Fire to me recently and said:

        "You must now change your ways through exercise."

        So this morning I looked the word exercise:

        Main Entry: 1ex·er·cise
        Pronunciation: 'ek-s&r-"sIz
        Function: noun
        Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French exercice, from Latin exercitium, from exercitare to train, exercise, frequentative of exercEre to train, occupy, from ex- + arcEre to enclose, hold off -- more at
        ARK
        1 a : the act of bringing into play or realizing in action : USE b : the discharge of an official function or professional occupation c : the act or an instance of carrying out the terms of an agreement (as an option)
        2 a : regular or repeated use of a faculty or bodily organ b : bodily
        exertion for the sake of developing and maintaining physical fitness
        3 : something performed or practiced in order to develop, improve, or display a specific power or skill <arithmetic exercises>
        4 : a performance having a strongly marked secondary or ulterior aspect <party politics has always been an exercise in compromise -- H. S. Ashmore>
        5 a : a maneuver, operation, or drill carried out for training and discipline b plural : a program including speeches, announcements of awards and honors, and various traditional practices of secular or religious character <commencement exercises>

        They all seem to fit, but the first one is paramount I think. Realization "in action" seems way beyond the limitations strewn onto us when we accept what material existence, observed and calculated by experts, has to offer us.

        Yet the subtleties are there all around us. Especially in little kids who haven't yet had the intuitive knowledge of Spirit beaten out of there souls, by the drum beat of consumer culture madness.

        My son's observation about flags and presidents was one instance, and was similar to one this past winter:

        I've always enjoyed walking Jakob up the long path from the parking lot, that led to his Waldorf kindergarten; which is perched up on a hill with a beautiful view of fields and mountains. The path is lined with all sorts of plants, and the seasonal changes have always brought much conversation between us. One day he said to me:

        :Hey Dad! ... this is a nice path isn't it?"

        "Sure is Jake."

        A few steps later:

        "Hey Dad!..."

        "Yeah Jake?"

        "Dad... good thing we got a path to follow... otherwise ... we wouldn't know where we were goin...

        Strange Strange Fire.

        Mike