Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Tarjei and mindgames

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Bradford,

      You're quoting from (and linking to) a thread that has been re-published
      with the backup-archives at:

      http://www.uncletaz.com/at/febmar04/mindgames.html

      This thread, "Mindgames", is an extension of the incredibly long thread
      "agreement and disagreement" that was started by PS when he introduced
      himself February 21.

      For the record: The content of this thread has nothing in common witth the
      excellent John Lennon song that bears the same title:

      MIND GAMES
      (John Lennon)

      We're playing those mind games together
      Pushing the barriers, planting seeds
      Playing the mind guerrilla
      Chanting the mantra, peace on earth
      We all been playing those mind games forever
      Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
      Doing the mind guerrilla
      Some call it magic, the search for the grail

      Love is the answer and you know that for sure
      Love is a flower, you got to let it, you got to let it grow

      So keep on playing those mind games together
      Faith in the future, outta the now
      You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
      Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
      Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
      Projecting our images in space and in time

      Yes is the answer and you know that for sure
      Yes is surrender, you got to let it, you got to let it go

      So keep on playing those mind games together
      Doing the ritual dance in the sun
      Millions of mind guerrillas
      Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel
      Keep on playing those mind games forever
      Raising the spirit of peace and love

      Love...
      I want you to make love, not war, I know you've heard it before

      http://uncletaz.com/
    • lightsearcher1
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 2, 2004
        UH, OH, Bradford !