Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Page from Ahriman's Playbook/ Global Catharsis

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- Frank Thomas Smith wrote:

      > How about this scenario: Bush & co. really believed that there were WMDs in
      > Iraq and that Saddam constituted a real and present danger? The oil was also
      > a consideration, but not the prime cause. In either case, though, nothing
      > imo can excuse the suicide bombers, or rather the cynical power brokers (Bin
      > Laden, Arafat, etc.) behind them who don't, after all, blow themselves up.
      > Inhuman no, diabolical nihilists yes.

      Querido Frankie mio,

      I agree that BushCo probably believed there were WMDs in Iraq. I thought
      Richard Clarke phrased it quite nicely back in March, when he noted that the
      BushCo team seemed "preserved in amber"** -- unwilling or unable to acknowledge
      that the world had changed in the eight years they had been out of power.

      IMNHO, both BushCo and the terrorist camps are filled with cynical power
      brokers who don't, after all, blow themselves up. Diabolical nihilists indeed.

      Musing on where have all the soldiers gone...
      JoAnn

      ** Fuller quote:
      "I blame the entire Bush leadership for continuing to work on Cold War issues
      when they [came] back in power in 2001. It was as though they were preserved in
      amber from when they left office eight years earlier. They came back. They
      wanted to work on the same issues right away: Iraq, Star Wars. Not new issues,
      the new threats that had developed over the preceding eight years." Richard
      Clarke on CBS, March 2004 [Thanks to Josh Marshall at Talking Points Memo for
      preserving the quote: http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/002737.php ]
    • holderlin66
      Message 68 of 68 , Nov 26, 2004
        Sizzling insights:

        "In addition to an "event on the scale of Pearl Harbor" to jump-
        start their strategy, the Vulcans needed a front man -- an arrogant
        Nazi "Overman" doppleganger so shallow and eaten up with hubris that
        he could easily be convinced of his God-like superiority, and would
        have no qualms about the genocide necessary to reduce the world
        population and to achieve their goal of a new world order in which
        no nation dared challenge U.S. dominance.

        They needed an Orwellian fool, one willing to debase himself --
        unable to discern reality from fantasy. But more important, they
        needed one who could successfully captivate a gullible populace by
        cloaking acts of inhuman brutishness in words
        like "freedom," "democracy," "God," "liberation,"and "compassion."

        That man was George W. Bush. And he hit the stage in a dead run -- a
        rapper, a moon-walker, a whirling dirvish of death. He's on a
        killing rampage, and any American with the perception of an 8-year-
        old knows he must be stopped. Sooner rather than later."

        http://www.smirkingchimp.com/print.php?sid=18849

        Writing like they mean it.

        "They never seem to tire; their contortions grow more grotesque as
        they parade before the world with bells and whistles, high-wire
        acts, sword-swallowing feats, freak shows...one act bumping into
        another, faster and faster...now you see it, now you
        don't...grinning barkers motioning from the racuous celebration
        whirling beneath the big tent...tanks and gun-ships, bombs and
        blood...

        I am dumbfounded as people in this country clamor for tickets to the
        obscene, pornographic performance of this hideous group. I cannot
        understand why leaders of other nations stand by, enthralled --
        apparently with neither the courage nor the decency to yank the
        curtain before this murderous bunch shows up with their next act and
        brings the entire international house down.

        Later, when the stench of bloated corpses can no longer be ignored,
        they'll say they didn't know. But they knew. We all knew. Dick
        Cheney, Vulcans' production manager and Paul Wolfowitz, dance
        director, published the show's program in 1992 with their "Defense
        Planning Guidance," wherein they called for "preemptive" military
        action against friend and foe alike, to establish and maintain the
        U.S. as the sole global superpower.

        Fortunately, this act flopped. But the Vulcans didn't go away. They
        merely backed off and waited in the wings while refining their
        little program for world domination and looking for a lead singer
        for their group.

[...]

        That's why we have a Constitution, a Congress -- a watchdog media.
        It's time for the madness to stop -- before the terrorism and evil
        we are spreading in the name of freedom metastisizes further, and we
        are drawn onto massive global killing fields from which there is no
        escape.

        Later, some will say, "We didn't know what they were doing to our
        children...we were just supporting our troops...If only the media
        had told us -- had shown us what was going on -- we would have done
        something to stop it."

        But they will know in their hearts that the time to have stopped it
        was before it started -- the instant the first big lie was told.
        They will know that on Nov. 2, when they bought tickets for four
        more years of madness, more than 1,200 Americans had already been
        brutally slaughtered, more than 9,000 Americans injured or maimed
        for life, and more than 100,000 innocent Iraqi men, women and
        children destroyed.

        And all for lies. For greed. For power."

        holderlin previously wrote:

        "Now writers like Paul Krugman are important, but in seeing what we
        had to face before the 21st century, there have been many, many
        great thinkers who understood that a Michael battle was on, a War of
        sorts, rooted in Nominalists vs Realists, a divided Nation...long
        before the twin towers were brought down and long before the dawning
        of the 21st century slipped away from us, Steiner was deeply into
        the battle, organizing the troops, outlining the cognitive
        symptomology that you would have to learn in order to learn the
        nature of the enemy.

        Cognitive Symptomology is how we study Orwell, or
        Twain's "Mysterious Stranger" or Nietzsche and his Anti-Christ,
        along with Soloviev and his Anti-Christ. It is how we, down stream
        from the first dawning of the Michael battle, having brought with us
        our experiences from our time in the Mars Sphere with Buddha and St.
        Francis and how the Michael School imbued the star seeds, we humans,
        with strong courage to awaken our I AM's to the battle for the
        future humans, would have to wage against Ahrimanic forces that
        would be appearing in human thought, feeling and will.

        Steiner outlined and brought the battle to the attention of humanity
        long before the second wave, us, were impacted with the deception of
        the Neocon Ahrimanic bid from the Imperial West. Imagine the 100,000
        Iraqi dead if you wish to imagine shattering tragedy, against
        America. Our shameless guilt for starting a preemptive war is a
        shattering, shattering crime that America has done against the very
        trust and conscience that has always had faith in America's
        humanity. We have betrayed and refuse to acknowledge and the very
        President who refuses to admit this mistake is backed by at least 50
        million voters. Fifty million voters, who have failed to carry out
        and consider what America truly represented in the hearts of
        billions of people."