A Call

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      A call is issued forth on this thirtieth day of June, in the year two
      thousand and four for a gathering to take place on behalf of the
      Being Anthroposophia.

      The place of the first meeting shall take place in the West, with a
      following one on the East, and the third and final meeting of the
      three in Europe.

      We shall invite Mr. Sergio Prokofieff and Mr. Dennis Klocek as the
      speakers of this three day gathering which will focus on the Being
      Anthroposophia and how we move forward as a collective conscious
      creating a home here on Earth for Her within our hearts.

      For those who wish to partake in creating this home as a collective
      through a physical gathering please email me offlist. Maybe if there
      are enough people interested through this forum and others
      Anthroposophy Tomorrow will take a lead part in how this all unfolds.
      We shall see.

      And yes I realize this may seem melodramatic but my spirit seems to
      love pushing my personal envelope where I am embarrassed beyond
      belief. All in a days work:)

      Love,

      p.s. To anyone who considers this a worthy call please consider
      forwarding this post to any other group you may be involved with on
      line.

      p.s.s. My angel has no comma understanding nor paragraph structure so
      please pardon our erritas.

      now to push that send button. oh jeez