On Truth/Goodness & False/Evil

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hey Friends,

      In my wonderful book Paths of the Christian Mysteries by Ms. Sease
      and Mr. Brabant there is a wonderful passage on how what we percieve
      of as good and bad are not always what they seem:

      "The Experience of Music After Death: page 129 by Ms. Sease

      " (...) After death, the human being comes first into the moon
      sphere. He sees in this sphere everything that was imperfect about
      himself and he percieves how he puts together an Akashic image
      through his imperfections. He also sees where he has contributed
      certain accomplishments. THis can be a time of enourmous surprise for
      the person. The time he thought he had failed can be the very moment
      when he actually achieved something and the time he was perhaps a bit
      proud in his earthly consciousness, thinking he had achieved
      something in a good and positive sense, precisely the opposite is the
      case. In the moon sphere, he also experiences his unfulfilled
      intentions, sees them objectively before him. He sees what he
      actually wanted to do and what he did not accomplish. This can be a
      seed for a next life, or he can push it aside as an intention that
      was actually irrelvant. "

      D: This brought me to my fathers biography and how one thing looks
      one way but it is actually maybe something he chose as what he needed
      to help fulfill in relations to his daughters and wife. It's pretty
      astounding to think that which is considered 'bad' might be the very
      thing that was deemed to happen. Kind of ups the ante on our thinking
      ability and its connection to the cosmic happenings. I feel with what
      I can now see in his immediatley family what has worked out within us
      all.

      All my best,
    • elaineupton2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Thanks, Dottie,

        Your quote from V. Sease's and the late M.Schmidt-Brabant's book
        reminds us that there are very liberating ways to look at a
        biography! What is good, what is bad? What is success? What is
        failure? The moon phase we encounter after death will tell! And, as
        you say, things are not always what they seem to be here on Earth.
        Winning the Nobel Prize may not be everything it's touted to be
        (smile)!

        Blessings,
        elaine