Dr. Steiners Path

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hey Everyone,

      I have been feeling call of Sophia for a few years now which has led
      me to Lilith. I don't really know how to designate this aspect She is
      other than the thought She is primal beginnings. I have read recently
      that She is actually the handmaiden of Inanna. I find that
      interesting. And I find her as accessible as Magdalene actually. And
      if I dare say even more accessible. It's almost like once one has
      build the bridge to a certain understanding the cosmos meet us with
      every thought and question if we so wish and sometimes even if we do
      not.

      Where this leads me in the Doctors work is that it truly is a path of
      knowledge, well I realize that much is obvious but there is another
      word that escapes me right now pertaining to 'thinking'. It leaves
      the most interesting parts for a later discovery. Once we seem to
      have grasped the inner heart thinking aspect we can be led, and
      actually it is neccessary that we lead ourselves as well, directly to
      the source as long as we begin to connect to the parts he has not
      directly spoken of. We are the bridge and must become the bridge
      between this world and that which is unseen. I believe it is
      possible that if he did speak on these things before their time,
      although they are thousands of years old, students would have jumped
      for the end result and not have earned the right to pass the
      threshold on their own, well as much as on their own can be. And that
      definitely would have been my fall. I would have relied on the
      phenomina and not have gained the inner thought path which leads to
      true discovery of self and not that worldly deceptive path wherein I
      think because I see a thing and think it it is real. Deception is all
      around. But the good news is that the Doctor truly left a path that
      allows one to rise to the occassion in all ways.

      Self reflection is so underrated I think. And this leads me back to
      Lilith. And as we must wrestle with God for our freedom so must we
      wrestle with Lilith. But is not an 'against' thing, rather it is the
      challenge of Michael 'Who is like unto Him?' And I should note that
      is not as a 'he' rather it is in the same vein as 'mankind'
      representing male and female I believe.

      So, Ms. Lilith challenges us to redeem ourselves, and through this
      She herself is redeemed. Calls to mind the idea of the one sin spoken
      of that is not forgiven, 'Do not curse the Holy Spirit'. Now that
      phrase in and of itself is a great mystery. When we curse this if we
      hold true to some new insights we would have to look at not cursing
      Lucifer. Now, I use that gently and not in the manner of the bad
      thoughts conjured up by the name Lucifer rather the idea that even
      that which has supposedly been denied by God in this physical
      manifestation would have to be redeemed. And I realize the Doctors
      students mostly do not think of Lucifer in a bad light but there is
      something to be said how he is portrayed here on Earth. Where this is
      bringing me is the idea that we must not curse that which is the
      worst in us as it will be through love that we redeem this aspect of
      ourselves. So, the more we pull for Lilith and Lucifer the more we
      pull for our own learnings and enlightment. And isn't it funny to
      note that the word Lilith can be found in 'Lily' which sprung up from
      the sweat of Christ.

      Lilith wants to be found as does Sophia. She will challenge your
      independance as She is to challenge us. You may succumb to Her and
      that does no service at all. It is only in the equal balance of
      power, for lack of a better word, that one learns. We must rise to
      the challenge as we do with Lucifer.

      In ending I have to say it's funny because I can see how the critics
      are wrong about this not being a 'scientific' path. The problem lies
      in that they do not hold the spiritual world to be a reality and so
      they would not know the thinking and testing and self reflection that
      is required in a similar scientific manner. For them we are testing
      nothing because it can not be seen touched or heard. And actually
      they can be, once one gets past the initial realization that they can
      not be. I have seen, I have been touched and I have heard the cosmic
      world. Mr. Dugan may call this poppycock but that is because he
      refuses to self reflect long enough on this particular subject to
      find out if there is any truth. Well, we all have our own path and so
      it is.

      Peace,
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        dottie zold wrote:

        I have been feeling call of Sophia for a few years now which has
        led me to Lilith. I don't really know how to designate this aspect
        She is other than the thought She is primal beginnings. I have read
        recently that She is actually the handmaiden of Inanna. I find that
        > interesting. And I find her as accessible as Magdalene actually.
        And if I dare say even more accessible. It's almost like once one
        has build the bridge to a certain understanding the cosmos meet us
        with every thought and question if we so wish and sometimes even if
        we do not.

        So, Ms. Lilith challenges us to redeem ourselves, and through this
        > She herself is redeemed. Calls to mind the idea of the one sin
        spoken of that is not forgiven, 'Do not curse the Holy Spirit'.
        Lilith wants to be found as does Sophia. She will challenge your
        > independance as She is to challenge us. You may succumb to Her and
        > that does no service at all. It is only in the equal balance of
        > power, for lack of a better word, that one learns. We must rise to
        > the challenge as we do with Lucifer.

        In ending I have to say it's funny because I can see how the
        critics
        > are wrong about this not being a 'scientific' path. The problem
        lies
        > in that they do not hold the spiritual world to be a reality and
        so
        > they would not know the thinking and testing and self reflection
        that
        > is required in a similar scientific manner.

        Previous discussions on Sophia;

        Our Age is unconsciously stumbling around in these areas but have no
        idea how Sophia, Reincarnation, Steiner and Soloviev are pointing to
        the Cosmic, the STAR BEing of what Danny and I, and very few others
        even understand, the Egyptian NUT. Indeed Sexual Revoltuion,
        lesbian, gay, porn and the reality of brotherly and sisterly Love
        must break down thousands of dogmatic doors.

        I find it a speciif failure to understand Sophia without NUT- the
        journey of the soul after death and even MAAT herself as intimate
        to grasping how Sophiac and the new Objective Daughter construct of
        all healthy souls, is defined as ANTHROSOPHIC. That means
        constructing an objective Soul garment built on Spiritual Science
        that Sophia will recognize when we cross the threshold and enter the
        stars. Here again, Anthros blunder around as blind as bats unable to
        navigate how Sophia is different than Michael.