Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Lilith and Us * Tarjei

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2004
      Dottie:
      > >I am wondering if you have that quote or maybe it
      > was your thoughts on the
      > >fallen aspect of Lucifer.

      Tarjei:
      > What quote, what thoughts?

      Tarjei, do you recall a stream about Lucifer and
      possibly his fallen aspect when we were discussing
      Ahriman one time a while back?

      Tarjei:
      > I'd be happy to accommodate, but nothing rings a
      > bell. Are you talking
      > about the Schur´┐Ż play "Children of Lucifer"?

      That's okay. It prohably was around the time of the
      Children of Lucifer post here a while back. I will
      check it out.

      Thanks,

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail