SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: USA vs. the World

  • Lennart Sundström
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Hi Light Searcher,

      you wrote:

      >> Many of the people on this list,
      >> are standing (still) on the wrong
      >> side of history.

      I may be standing on the wrong side of history. Who cares? The Neocons? The
      Kerry-Bush "conspiracy"?

      If you dig a little deeper into the dark corners of your mind, behind the
      illusions of propaganda, you will hopefully feel the gentle breeze of truth
      telling you; you are on the wrong side of evolution. Who cares? Mother
      Nature cares.

      Peace is every step. Keep on walking,
      Lennart, Sweden

      P.S. Do you want some leaflets?