The Spirit Overshadowing and the Pentacost(Pre)

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      ----Message original -----
      De : GURUDEVA<gurudeva-vedas@...>

      Be courteous, planning and working in harness together. Approach,
      conversing pleasantly, like-minded, united.

      Atharva Veda III, 30, 5

      Have your eating and drinking in common. I bind you together. Assemble
      for worship of the Lord, like spokes around a hub.

      Atharva Veda III, 30, 6

      Of one mind and one purpose I make you, following one leader. Be like
      the Gods, ever deathless! Never stop loving!

      Atharva Veda III, 30, 7

      O Lord of all that furthers Men's designs, O Savitri, protect me in
      this my prayer, in this my act, in this my priestly duty, in this my
      performance, in this my thought, in this my purpose and desire, in this
      my calling on the Gods! All Hail!

      Atharva Veda V, 24, 1

      May Agni, Lord of the forest, protect me in this my prayer, in this my
      act, in this my priestly duty, in this my performance, in this my thought,
      in this my purpose and desire, in this my calling on the Gods! All Hail!

      Atharva Veda V, 24, 2

      Forward the Vedas to a friend! To subscribe they may write to
      gurudeva-vedas-subscribe@...
      Everyone is welcome.

      ~~~~~~~~~

      To un-subscribe write to