Re: Full Circle II

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2004
      Bradford, thank you so much for those kindly words. I had to bring in
      my coworker as I was caught in a moment of surprise when he walked by
      and peeked in my office. And I just smiled and couldn't stop. It's
      exactly what I needed to hear from you. So thank you.

      In regards to the sentient soul aspect of Christian Rosenkruetz I
      shall look to your thoughts on this. You have always stated that she
      was the sentient aspect of certain understandings. I have not read
      the whole book yet as I just was stunned into silence when reading
      the parts I posted yesterday as I was after having read your post to
      me:) I shall check later on. I think it is a good book to consider
      reading.

      I have more questions of course but now it feels like what I had been
      fighting for has been shown. It feels like the other questions don't
      have as much juice behind them in my mind. Do you have a thought on
      what it means when it was said that Magdalene was one of the 'limbs'?
      And what about the comment on the 'earlier Lazarus'? Are we still
      talking about a physical human being? If so, how can it be that
      Magdalene was one of the limbs in this 'raising'? Do you have any
      thoughts on this?

      I have another part of the book that I want to share regarding the
      phantom body/ressurection body regarding Anthroposophia as
      an 'invisible human being'.

      Anyhow, I could not have done it without you, Paulina, Danny, Harvey,
      Catherine, Stephen and Jerry, and all my other on line friends
      including Tarjei that is for sure. I have a lazy mind and a scary eye
      that lends to me just working so hard to bring my will forward. It's
      funny that it doesn't really mean anything to my friends other than I
      found the Magdalenes importance to the whole, and to share it with my
      new study group seems like it would not be appropriate, but here on
      line where I have bared my soul it feels like home.

      Thank you Bradford,