Valentin Tomberg

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      Hi Kim and All,

      In seeking out this Lazarus rising I have come across a book I
      believe inspires one to divine in a way that the books by Mr. Bock
      and Mr. Smith do not. This book is called Covenant of the Heart
      *meditations of a Christian Hermeticist on the Mysteries of
      Tradition.

      I find this book invokes pictures of sorts. He doesn't just recite
      information with his view rather he brings in an element of rivers
      streaming together if I may so put it. He dwells to inner thoughts in
      a way that allows us to reallly pull a picture before our minds of
      these events. I of course can still not find a physical Lazarus but
      that is irrelevant. Just as Dr. Steiner calls the force of the
      ressurection the mother force Valentin likens Lazarus's rising to
      that of all of us. It's deeply connected to the mystery of
      ressurection in such a way that I find I am contemplating the Sophia
      again.

      If in the beginning we find the Alpha and the end with find the Omega
      what does the first miracle have to do with the last. I find myself
      looking to the Lazarus as the begger and how Valentin recalls the
      words 'in the bosom of the Father'...it immediately called me
      to 'that is of the past' and if that is so, in whos bosom do we find
      ourselves now...in looking at the seventh miracle is the ressurection
      I find it is putting on the Sophia Virgin as Dr. Steiner calls it. It
      is a giving and a recieving of the Manas in my understanding which
      bespeaks the Holy Grail to me. This must be where we are truly
      heading as a humanity. What a day that will be in the Heavens. It
      must be truly celebrated and honored when one finally is able to
      allow ChristSophia to rest within us. Honoring on all sides. A great
      call must go up in the Cosmos, a great sigh of thankfulness.....

      Anyway, I think this is the best book that speaks so far out of the
      ones I have been looking at. It doesn't give me what I am looking
      for, as he sticks to the patriarch, however, I know he knows, even if
      he didn't :) sounding a bit like Mr. Rumsfield I'd say...

      I have the Iona book on order.

      Love,