The Gardner

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hey Friends,

      I was thinking on my Klocek experience and it brought me back to
      Magdalene and Christ in the garden. I never liked that people said
      she did not recognize him and kind of held it against her in a way.
      I remember thinking it was not this way and yet it wasn't until
      sometime this year I think when I mentioned the idea of the
      words 'she turned around' that had a certain meaning for me. I
      remember saying that Dr. Steiner remarks on this same point when
      speaking of Peter and the 'Get back ye Satan' remark by Jesus and the
      comment of 'him turning back around'.

      So, this leads me to the Gardner. It seems I always assumed there was
      no gardner per se and I followed what others said in that Jesus was
      the gardner from the beginning and she just didn't recognize him
      right away. But after my Klocek experience I have to say I am not
      thinking that there indeed was a gardner in that grove. One that was
      able to allow the Christ to take on his body. After my experience I
      can not think it possible there was not a gardner. And then I am led
      to recall that there are ancient stories about meeting the Gardner
      after ressurections throughout other traditions. I can not recall
      exactly what traditions they were and maybe I will get a chance to
      look that up again.

      Mr. Klocek inspires us to look at the earthly realm of information.
      And from there we move into the realm of ideas where things suddenly
      morph into a higher understanding; a correct one if our information
      has been checked, double checked, and tripple checked within us
      before we are then take it to the next step.

      So, I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this gardner. Is it
      held that there indeed was no gardner and that it was the Christ all
      along? I wonder what Dr. Steiner says on this point.

      And it seems to me that it must be true in various lectures that at
      times he was speaking on the earthly realm of ideas and then moved
      into the the other phase. I wonder if in the taking of notes if some
      of this has not been made clear and possibly this is where a lot of
      dogma comes in.

      Happy Thursday,
      Dottie

      p.s. and who would that Gardner be; who would be reaping and sowing
      at that very time?
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        dottie zold wrote:

        "Mr. Klocek inspires us to look at the earthly realm of information.
        And from there we move into the realm of ideas where things suddenly
        morph into a higher understanding; a correct one if our information
        has been checked, double checked, and tripple checked within us
        before we are then take it to the next step."

        Harvey's review dated Nov 15, 2003

        "Dennis Klocek graced the Tucson community this past full-moon
        weekend with an invigorating and well-attended workshop on the role
        of the will in spiritual practice, and casually created a bridge
        between the term Syndrome/Complex and Demon, its more premordial,
        uncamouflaged, touchable form.

        "It was refreshing to detect through his own voice, a stereoscopic
        echo and brave affirmation that which so many of us here and
        elsewhere are beginning to suspect - that the "Shit Happens" bumper
        sticker, so many now broadcast subliminally, which is the de facto
        ancestor, the rehearsal of the "666" people will be wearing, stamped
        like concentration camp serial numbers upon their foreheads in far
        future ages is telltale evidence to the individual, a sign which
        broadcasts the futile absurdity of allowing reincarnation upon
        reincarnation of unaddressed need to deal with craving to be dealt
        with.

        "Craving, which indeed stealing the breath of the quality of
        detachment, extinguishing the attitude of etheric buoyancy, and the
        astral bathe of hope which inspiring, sires it, threatens to imperil
        the human exit from the Egypt of unacknowledge slavery, confining the
        race to the nostalgic stream, witholding from men access to the
        Progressive stream..."

        Bradford comments;

        We are all tenders of the Garden. The I AM that was placed as a raw
        natural power suddenly in the Earthly realm, before Magadalene, is
        hardly different than our micro gardner who weeds, cleanses,
        reshapes, replants higher impulses and comes into our thinking, as
        our own I AM and delivers common sense as new seeds without genetic
        locks.

        Our Gardner takes family dysfunction, abuse, tyranny and swirls into
        our own family blood lines, charts new directions from disasters,
        changes the direction of rivers, flows, etheric streams. From
        childhood abuse and catastrophe we emerge with new flowers, a
        different acre of sunshine from the horribly over used and depleted
        soil our relatives still squatted on.

        The Gardner walks, grows and becomes us. In every classroom, in new
        friendships we learn to recognize the Gardner in us. This Raw
        released Cosmic force, all lightening and soft sunsets nourishes our
        new habits of thought. The Gardner reveals patterns and sprinkles
        our lives with the dew of vivid soul meetings and coincidences and
        from them we learn to bring the sunlight into our own soul and
        protect from frost and storm what is nurtured. What has been damaged
        and lied to becomes healed in our own hearts.

        Just like the child at the beach, making new channels for the great
        sea of the etheric Christ impulse, so do we learn, as loving
        beginners, to understand the new patterns and flows of the Risen
        Etheric Christ. Cosmic Gardener of the I AM.