Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Nazi phenomenon

    Message 1 of 86 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hey, Bradford,
      You know that I am certainly no supporter of Bush & Gang. However, I think
      comparisons with his administration and the Nazis is a gross exaggeration -
      and put-offish.

      > Bush's Dangerous Rush to Theocracy
      > By William Hare
      > 06/02/04
      >
      > "Bush supporters detest any comparison between administration
      > activities and dictatorship, particularly the Third Reich of Adolf
      > Hitler, but tragic similarities emerge between Bush's solid courting
      > of right wing Christian evangelicals and the more extreme elements
      > of the Nazi program outlined in the thirties. Each view revealed
      > strong links to messianic theocracy. While Hitler proclaimed that
      > his Third Reich would endure for a thousand years, the Bush imperial
      > doctrine, embodying a rush to empire, calls for preventive war under
      > the guise of pre-emptive conflict.
      (snip)

      > Bush also promotes school vouchers in the most cynical fashion. The
      > same person who as Texas governor never visited the state's poorest
      > county, largely inhabited by destitute Hispanics, which was ranked
      > as a national disgrace, has developed an interest in improving
      > educational opportunities for minority students. His real objective
      > is to steer funding away from public schools, rather than seeking to
      > improve their quality. He seeks to provide parents with vouchers to
      > enable them to enroll their children in private schools linked to
      > religious dominations. This attacks the fabric of the public school
      > system while enhancing private alternatives shaped by religious
      > beliefs. Opponents have seen this as another cynical ploy to tear at
      > the foundation of separation of church and state. Aided by federal
      > bankrolling, neglected public schools will weaken while private
      > religious institutions will comparatively flourish.

      The "fabric of the public school system" deserves to be attacked, and the
      voucher system seems like a good way to do it.
      The democrats seem loathe to back it because of teachers unions
      oppositions - not only in the U.S., by the way.

      (snip)

      Frank
    • holderlin66
      Message 86 of 86 , Oct 1 5:42 PM
        holderlin wrote:

        "No we are not out of the woods yet by a long shot. But we have a
        mighty awakening going on and how sinsiter it could get, runs like
        this. Another shocking, staged terrorist attack in America.
        Accidental death in less than a year of Michael Moore."

        COMPARE THIS COMMENT:

        "But Michael Moore, according to some, must be stopped at all costs.
        I am predicting that Michael Moore will not be alive this time next
        year. He's enraged enough people in misaligned right wing neo-con
        organizations on the right and far right by simply telling the truth
        about what we really are. I am also willing to predict it will be a
        bullet that will silence Moore. And yes, we do that sort of thing -
        Martin Luther King is a good example."

        http://english.pravda.ru/mailbox/22/101/399/14355_betrayal.html

        Bradford comments;

        Under the surface of the impulses in America, as many of us
        remember, people under this new GOP are vicious, winners no matter
        at what cost and at this moment in history at all costs. On top of
        that any danger to the Sorathian tilted power bloc will scare them
        down to their economically avarice driven consciences. Imagine
        Rush's response or Tom Delay. There is bitter revenge brewing, not
        fair winning or fair play is at play here.

        Now swirling in instincts and impulses under the vibrant surface of
        America, one begins to see the fangs and hear the snap of the jaws
        and no matter who wins this election, the bitter feelings over the
        country are rising as they have in the dark instincts of America's
        recent past. On the other hand the fairness, and celebration of the
        first debate as Kerry was CRYSTAL, sharp, on point; shakes the deep
        regions of Fundamentalistic, failed christian instincts, swirling in
        the GOP. There is no admission, no allowing the limberness of
        thought to wrap around new impressions, it is a fixed and rigid set
        of opinions which, however deluded, remains fixed on the
        hallucination that GWB has fronted behind his administration and
        calls this delusion, Character.

        Of course for the esoteric student, certain fixed, dogmatic, rigid
        will forces contain a hidden gesture of the goose step in it. There
        is no thoughtful mobility, except in the realm of Karl Rovian
        dynamic double dealings and out and out cunning viciousness. One has
        to admire the competitiveness and cunning of a team that keeps its
        margins of power with such dazzling and convincing intellectual
        delusion and pointers on the political compass, cheering truth that
        is due pointing due south of any country known as truth. The goose
        step is a hidden etheric gesture. This dogmatic goose step of
        rigidity can be located even in Ahriman's portrait. This stiff arm
        extended, this force of will, set jaw and the intimacy of GWB's
        petulant responses to Kerry at the debate, reveal a great deal about
        character and the etheric sub text. On Bush's face were the clear
        impressions of how his little Presidency has been protected from
        reality and how Bush could let his soul, snear with petulancy, while
        the cameras were running.

        Now this aggressive, competitiveness is no different from Bobby
        Kennedy's handling of his brothers campaign but it brings out the
        fangs of the wolves. The fangs of the wolf tore into WTC and we are
        all seriously questioning how our skies were left undefended with
        Cheney's diversions on the very date of the political attack. We
        still shout as if we knew for certain that Ossam planned this...

        So Was Paul Wellstone's Plane hit with an electronic zap? Is
        sinister murder and assassination still possible in America? Well
        the bitterness of Salem Puritan witch hunter MCarthyism either in
        Mormons or Dashboard Jesus Patriots have come to roost under the
        Bush delusion. If the delusion wins, the rest of the free world will
        be equally agonized....and just below the surface there is a soccer
        stadium brawl brewing, depending on who wins..

        Bitter, bitter, denial of the truth and overwhelming lies that have
        spun power and belief togther, is a lethal, lethal mix. Germany fell
        under such a lethal mix of hallucination and spin. Just how ugly it
        could get is knowing how America has behaved when it seeks bitter
        revenge on it's own idealists.