Re: Waldorf Olympics

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Helsher"
      <mahelsher@n...> wrote:
      > This was featured on New Hampshire Public radio recently. I was at
      this
      > event and was quite moved.
      >
      > http://www.onlyagame.org/shows/2004/05/20040529_8.asp

      So way cool, so many thanks, I have the waldorf olympic tee shirts
      to prove it...5th grade class...ya whoooo
    • Mike Helsher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        This was featured on New Hampshire Public radio recently. I was at this
        event and was quite moved.

        http://www.onlyagame.org/shows/2004/05/20040529_8.asp

        You can listen to the story as it was broadcast.

        If you view the pics at the bottom of the page, you'll see my daughter in
        the fifth one, doing a Greek dance. <Big grin of proud dad>.

        Mike Helsher

        http://www.spiritualsciencebiblestudies.org/

        "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you.
        If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth
        will destroy you."