Re: Moltke "initiated" WWI ?

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 1, 2004
      http://www.skylarkbooks.co.uk/Shop/media/Light_for_the_New_Millennium
      _Steiner_Moltke.htm

      Containing a wealth of crucial material on a variety of subjects,
      Light for the New Millennium is much more than a collection of
      previously unpublished letters and documents. It deals with themes
      which are of tremendous significance for our time, including: the
      end of the century and the new millennium; the future of Rudolf
      Steiner's science of the spirit; karma and reincarnation; life after
      death; the workings of evil; the destiny of Europe; and the hidden
      causes of the First World War. It also tells the story of the
      meeting of two great men and their continuing relationship beyond
      death: Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925) - seer, scientist of the spirit,
      cultural innovator - and Helmuth von Moltke (1848-1916), Chief of
      the General Staff of the German army during the outbreak of the
      First World War. Helmuth von Moltke first came into contact with
      Rudolf Steiner through his wife Eliza, who was one of his esoteric
      pupils.

      In 1914, following disagreements with the Kaiser, Moltke was
      dismissed from his post. At this point Steiner's connection to the
      General - which included personal meetings as well as written
      communications - grew stronger. Although Moltke died two years
      later, Rudolf Sterner kept in contact with his excarnated soul
      through clairvoyant means, and began to receive communications which
      were passed on to Eliza von Moltke. These messages - of supreme
      importance to the present - are reproduced here in full, together
      with relevant letters from the General to his wife, and
      the 'document that could have changed world history' - Moltke's
      private reflections on the causes of the War which Rudolf Steiner
      was prevented from publishing. Also included are a key interview
      with Rudolf Steiner for Le Matin and commentaries and essays by
      J├╝rgen von Grove, Jens Heisterkamp, Johannes Tautz and an
      introduction and notes by T. H. Meyer.
    • Gisele
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 8, 2004

        Tarjei Straume  wrote:

        Another clown is back with his one-track-mind about RS being ignorant about
        who was responsible for the outbreak of WW I and about Andrea and myself
        lying about his own posts.

        I an AT message dated Tuesday, 05 Oct 2004, Eric told the following story
        about the Goethanum and Anthroposophy Tomorrow:

        "No wonder when I called the Goetheanum office ten minutes ago and after
        being handed around twice, someone told me this list is considered by
        Anthroposophists to be one for "crackpots" ! "

        Thank you for letting us know what attracts you to this group. It takes one
        to know one, obviously. But are you sure they didn't call *you* a crackpot
        after handing you around twice as you say, and that you imagined they were
        talking about someone else?

        Gisele, didn't you visit the Goethanum right after that post was made and
        expose the ramblings of this space cadet?

        ~~~~Yeah, I felt almost embarrassed by the looks they gave me like:"What is she on about?" - they had no idea of what Eric was talking about, never heard of this list either...

        Gix