Re: Mr. Klocek * Harvey

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
      Dottie:
      when suddenly I realized that I did not see
      > those eyes when speaking to Mr. Klocek, it was when I had turned
      > around one more time and he also. It was then that I saw the eyes I
      > am speaking of. AND they were not human eyes in the sense yours and
      > mine are, they were almost a reflection of sorts.

      Harvey! And this is what is meant when Magdalene turns around and can
      see the Christ. It is when she turned around that she was able to see
      Christ. This is what happened just like me. But I dont know why it
      happens like this. Maybe the move from human to spirit or something.

      Oh jeez,