Once was not 'I'-(Does)Ptah-Ka, but "Het-Ka-Ptah"...

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      "Ptah's importance may be discerned when one learns that "Egypt" is a
      Greek corruption of the phrase "Het-Ka-Ptah,"

      Notice Ptah's Hieroglyph...

      http://www.angelfire.com/realm/shades/egypt/ptah.htm

      And how Chymical Metabolic too we are once again back to Venus and
      Paris;
      The Soul can produce IN you Special Brews....
      ...One can think about the Glands
      And the Bridesing Necklace;
      The Sun through the Elements
      Etc.

      "The Apis bull was regarded as the Ba of Ptah while it was living.
      The bull's main sanctuary was near the temple of Ptah in Mennefer,
      near the bull's embalming house where he became linked to Osiris
      after death. Herodotus wrote that the Apis bull was conceived from a
      bolt of lightning, it was black with a white diamond on his forehead,
      the image of a vulture on his back, double hairs on his tail and a
      scarab mark under his tongue. The lightning was thought by the
      Egyptians to be Ptah in the form of a celestial fire, who mated with
      a heifer. With a creation god as his father, the bull was believed to
      be a fertility symbol. The heifer that produced the bull was
      venerated as a form of the goddess Isis. There was only one Apis bull
      at a time, and the cult of the Apis bull started at the beginning of
      Egyptian history. While alive, the bull was known as the 'Spokesman'
      of Ptah and his 'Glorious Soul'."

      Danny
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
        Danny:
        > "Ptah's importance may be discerned when one learns
        > that "Egypt" is a
        > Greek corruption of the phrase "Het-Ka-Ptah,"

        Hey Danny,

        I am wondering if you know where the Goddess is in the
        phrase above?:)

        Happy Friday,

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/