Mr. Klocek

    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2004
      Dear Harvey and All,

      I never thought I would see a pair of eyes like this one. The steely
      gaze is one of Michael. There can be no mistaking it. It is Michaels
      gaze.

      I watched him as he studied the room. He has a very Steiner like body
      and takes in the room as Dr. Steiner did standing in the back and
      watching as people take their place. It is really apparent that this
      man is one who studies in the spiritual worlds, one who is able to
      consciously partake in the knowledge and one who is able to transform
      it in such a way that it is then given back to Michael and his
      angels. Unbelievable. And he is sharing with Steiner students how to
      achieve this. He is trying to bring this alchemy to the students,
      this inner alchemy.

      What I loved most was the concept of sensing the mood of the feelings
      we were feeling through a few different exercizes. I was so lucky to
      have such a beautiful man sitting next to me that just met my gaze
      when it was time to pick a partner. He shall not be there tomorrow
      and unfortunately Mr. Klocek allowed us to know that we will be
      picking partners tomorrow. I do not think I can bear to go back:( My
      courage seems to leave me at moments like this. Oh well.

      But Harvey, what an experience to behold ey? Wow. First thing he
      started off with was a thought on how every where he goes he is met
      with young people who want to know Dr. Steiner but reject the
      Anthroposophy group itself. His intentions with his comments fell in
      line with what he is trying to share with us this weekend. No more
      logical thinking only. One now must bring them together in order for
      Anthroposophy to survive. He says the group meetings around the
      country are such a turn off for young people that it must change in
      order to grow beyond themselves. He speaks of Goethe and shares how
      Dr. Steiner says Goethe was the first to sense within the object free
      of the concept to achieve an inner organ experience. I like that. It
      falls in line with what is approaching me now.

      But Harvey, did you see those eyes? Did you not see Dr. Steiner
      standing before you almost as if the Michael men have the same steely
      gaze that cannot be denied. They are the eyes that one seems to not
      be able to meet with a steady gaze. One has to learn to bring oneself
      up to that gaze and I still can not imagine looking at them straight
      forward. One must kneel before these eyes, inwardly, it seems.
      Unbelievable.

      Whew,
      Dottie

      p.s. Harvey he says hello right back at ya.
    • heather
      Message 2 of 6 , May 29, 2004
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
        > Dear Harvey and All,

        . I do not think I can bear to go back:( My
        > courage seems to leave me at moments like this. Oh well.

        ***I'll be your partner Dottie!!!!
        I had the great fortune of attending one of his workshops last year.
        He was talking about geometery. I was so nervous bc math is not my
        thing (at all!) and I was in a teaching program with peers who
        excelled in math. I think I left my body not even ten minutes into
        the lecture. I was somewhere in space as a point or a line. Just
        fantastic!
        I would hope that partners are ultimately not necessary.
        here's to great experiences!
        heather

        Message 3 of 6 , May 29, 2004
          > > Dear Harvey and All,
          >
          > . I do not think I can bear to go back:( My
          > > courage seems to leave me at moments like this. Oh well.

          Heather:

          > ***I'll be your partner Dottie!!!!

          Are you in Los Angeles? Or do you mean partner via the 'airwaves:)

        • heather
          Message 4 of 6 , May 29, 2004
            <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

            > > > Dear Harvey and All,
            > >
            > > . I do not think I can bear to go back:( My
            > > > courage seems to leave me at moments like this. Oh well.
            >
            > Heather:
            >
            > > ***I'll be your partner Dottie!!!!
            >
            > Are you in Los Angeles? Or do you mean partner via the 'airwaves:)

            ***Hee-hee
            I wish I were out your way! We're together in spirit anyway:)
            heather
            Message 5 of 6 , May 31, 2004
              Dottie to Harvey:
              > I never thought I would see a pair of eyes like this one. The
              steely
              > gaze is one of Michael. There can be no mistaking it. It is
              Michaels gaze.

              You know what Harvey? They were not Mr. Klocek's eyes I am speaking
              about. They are actually something very different and how I was able
              to see them I have no idea. ....................................it
              was either outerworldy or innerworldly.

              I was speaking with a friend of mine, an Aries friend of mine, and he
              was digging for details when suddenly I realized that I did not see
              those eyes when speaking to Mr. Klocek, it was when I had turned
              around one more time and he also. It was then that I saw the eyes I
              am speaking of. AND they were not human eyes in the sense yours and
              mine are, they were almost a reflection of sorts. And this reflection
              was meant for me. How the hell do these things happen? Seriously. It
              is pretty unbelievable how nature can shipshape itself to whatever
              form it needs; it is at the behest of the spiritual worlds. I just
              don't know what to say.

              I can not believe it did not occur to me until I was speaking with
              my friend. Every once in a while, when I thought on those eyes, I
              kind of can remember wandering why I had not seen those eyes until I
              had turned back. But it did not dawn on me until speaking with my
              friend and realizing how huge they were and how very blue like
              water/sky. I do not even think Mr. Klocek has blue eyes. I believe
              they are brown. Jeezu. And I do not even know if Mr. Klocek is aware
              of how in that moment something showed itself through him.

              Okay, just wanted to give a shout. This kind of reminds me of Dr.
              Steiner speaking to a favorite Russian student about wondering if she
              could respect or love a man that is beholden to another. I believe he
              was speaking of himself and I could almost sense either Michael or
              Lucifer in his words, they felt so sad or maybe they were sad because
              she had just claimed how she could never love someone who was unfree
              from all fetters. And Dr. Steiner works for Michael, and in that, one
              gives oneself up completely. Angel food is how I feel to express it.
              Strange. Anyhow, I shall see if I can find that quote in the
              remininces book.

              Gotta Run,

              Love,

              I wonder if I might write to Mr. Klocek and tell him how Michael
              showed Himself through him. I wonder if others have experienced this.
              wow.
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
                Dottie:
                when suddenly I realized that I did not see
                > those eyes when speaking to Mr. Klocek, it was when I had turned
                > around one more time and he also. It was then that I saw the eyes I
                > am speaking of. AND they were not human eyes in the sense yours and
                > mine are, they were almost a reflection of sorts.

                Harvey! And this is what is meant when Magdalene turns around and can
                see the Christ. It is when she turned around that she was able to see
                Christ. This is what happened just like me. But I dont know why it
                happens like this. Maybe the move from human to spirit or something.

                Oh jeez,