Seeking the realization of soul unity transformation.

  • spitapickle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2004
      Soul clusters of Atlantis citizens are reclaiming the "magik" as well
      as the karma, be it good or be it bad.
      The magik of Atlantis is being realized by the reconnection of
      Atlantan souls.
      In turn the karmic duty is regenerated aiding in the "karmic
      responsibilty" felt by the collective whole .
      The catogory of "karmic crime" is described in the south node of an
      individual's natal chart.
      Soul clusters will be "contained" in the signs of the south
      node.Those sharing the node sign in turn "share" the same obligation
      to the debt.
      Healing the issues that created the karma of Atlantis is one of
      accepting responsibility for the wounds found there.
      The placement of the nodes by house can help to define the arena of
      activity surrounding the soul at the time of destruction. We have the
      choices of our mind to rely on. Collective soul transformation cannot
      be attained without primary soul clusters rejoining and healing
      karmic obligations.
      They have cycled through series of karmic lessons to prepare for a
      chance to restore their karmic consideration. If the soul is not
      prepared, opportunity for transformation is lost without healing the
      wound
      and forcing the soul to rely on recent karma to stay afloat.
      Without a healing of the soul cluster's karmic wounds the learning
      process will begin again.

      Hi,

      The above article was written in my first year online, 1997. With the
      recent news of Iraqi war prisoners this seemed relevant.

      I am a lurker here as I had no idea what "anthroposophy"was until
      recently. I won't be a great addition to this group but I do enjoy
      the posts.
      I had a site for a few years awhile called "Harvest Of My Heart".
      Hello to you all!
      Jo
    • Gisele
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2004
        ~~~~Hi Jo, this is interesting and I have a few questions:

        spitapickle@... wrote:

        Soul clusters of Atlantis citizens are reclaiming the "magik" as well
        as the karma, be it good or be it bad.
        The magik of Atlantis is being realized by the reconnection of
        Atlantan souls.
        In turn the karmic duty is regenerated aiding in the "karmic
        responsibilty" felt by the collective whole .
        The catogory of "karmic crime" is described in the south node of an
        individual's natal chart.

        ~~~~Does it mean that we all have a crime behind us, and is the nature of the sign where the node is indicative of our relationship to it (for example, as victims in Pisces, as perps in Aries, and so on)?

        Soul clusters will be "contained" in the signs of the south
        node.Those sharing the node sign in turn "share" the same obligation
        to the debt.

        ~~~~Would that apply to nations' charts? It would be interesting to see where the American south node is, and the Iraqi one, the Palestinian / Israeli...

        Healing the issues that created the karma of Atlantis is one of
        accepting responsibility for the wounds found there.
        The placement of the nodes by house can help to define the arena of
        activity surrounding the soul at the time of destruction.

        ~~~~Do you have more information about this?

[...]

        ~~~~Thanks Jo, and hello to you

        Gisele

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/I3dslB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • spitapickle@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2004
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Gisele
          <Fioredortica@Y...> wrote:
          > ~~~~Hi Jo, this is interesting and I have a few questions:>

          Hi Gisele,
          This is the original article that I wrote.

          "Karma obligations , be they rewards and/or debts , created by our
          souls up to this point are more likely to be met and dealt with than
          ever before. The chances of running across someone sharing in your
          particular soul obligation are much greater today than in the pre-
          internet era. I believe that we are each members of a particular soul
          cluster which in turn makes up God's soul. Each individual soul is a
          separate element of the complete whole. We are all pieces of God's
          soul making everyone's growth equally important. As an example, the
          soul cluster karma created in Atlantis by the quickness of the
          destruction , groups of souls thrust into the moment of death .
          Teachers , poets and scholars were creating karma , as were
          politicians and thieves. What exactly the truth of the matter was,
          What the reality of the relationships were , at that exact second of
          destruction ... if the sincerity used every day with each other was
          done effortlessly , and with reverance, or if the surface was the
          only place where honesty and fairness were found, If prejudice and
          spite were rampant that is what you will find in your path today.
          We have the greatest opportunity to regain a bit of karmic balance
          if we can get back to God and the basic fact , that as we need him
          Great too is his need for us."
          WildAsIAm

          >~~~~~~~~~~~~Does it mean that we all have a crime behind us, and is
          the nature of the sign where the node is indicative of our
          relationship to it (for example, as victims in Pisces, as perps in
          Aries, and so on)?

          I believe it means that we all "share" in the crimes as well as the
          rewards behind us and therefore we all "owe" the debt and by the same
          token must split the pot in the event of a "karmic" reward. There
          are many different "keywords" to attach to each house and sign
          creating many roles in each experience.

          >Soul clusters will be "contained" in the signs of the south
          node.Those sharing the node sign in turn "share" the same obligation
          > to the debt.
          >
          >~~~~~~~~~~~~Would that apply to nations' charts? It would be
          interesting to see where the American south node is, and the Iraqi
          one, the Palestinian / Israeli...

          I do not know as to the fate of "Nation's". In time a study of those
          node groups who "participated" at Abu Ghraib prison (or in
          any "group" experience resulting in group karma) in any and all
          facets of the situation, will show the connection to nodal grouping.
          I think they were as a whole and by that I mean both USA and IRAQ
          were repeating a past deed and had the opportunity to "correct" the
          debt. Perhaps many cycles of examination and countless errors on all
          parts. This USA failing this test has placed the "abuse" of humanity
          on the frontline. The fact that Iraq has abused it's own people in
          such a manner in silence for years may have been the seed of this
          demon.
          The charts of some of the key players, abusers, victims, cowards in
          the face of inhuman superiors to name a few, will be interesting to
          study.

          > Healing the issues that created the karma of Atlantis is one of
          > accepting responsibility for the wounds found there.
          > The placement of the nodes by house can help to define the arena of
          > activity surrounding the soul at the time of destruction.
          >
          > ~~~~Do you have more information about this?

          My south node is in Capricorn 25' in my 11th house. It seems that
          the "major players" and by that I mean those with whom I have been
          tested and learned from, in my life have the same node sign OR have
          that degree and sign rising.
          I am a solitary student of life trying to remember where my
          next "class" is. It is the charts of my family and friends for
          generations, this Library of Endlessness(internet)my imagination and
          faith in God that creates my thinking.

          > ~~~~Thanks Jo, and hello to you
          >
          > Gisele

          Thank you Gisele!
          Jo/Wild

        • Gisele
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2004

            spitapickle@... wrote:

            I am a solitary student of life trying to remember where my
            next "class" is.

            ~~~~I like that! Sometimes I feel the same:-) Thanks again

            Gisele