Itching for some... Humor?

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7 10:24 AM
      Over on the WC-list, Dan Dugan writes:

      "Our occasional correspondent Michael Helsher is itching for a fight over
      on the "Anthroposophy Tomorrow" list."

      Mike:

      No, more like itching for some self aggrandizing humor. You know - It's the negative attention thing; my kids do it all the time. You gotta cut me some slack because I just didn't get enough attention when I was young ;-)

      There's a line in one of the Star Trek movies where lieutenant Savoc (a Vulcan) is told a joke, to which she responds: "Humor? It is a difficult concept".

      Dan:
      "Hey, Mike, c'mon back, and by all means bring your friends! We love a good
      argument here."

      Mike:

      Naa, I really don't feel like arguing right now, but you never know, Moody Mike has been known to change his mind.

      I do appreciate your web-site though; ironically, It has brought me even closer to Anthroposophy and Waldorf education.

      Peace not war

      Mike Helsher