RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] bewildered critics

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2003
      > Walden saying:
      > "When I read Peter's articles, I find myself nodding
      > and understanding what
      > he is saying. I am looking objectively for a logical
      > argument to counter
      > what he has written. Seriously. When I read some
      > other arguments
      > countering his understanding of historical events
      > (anthroposophic roots, in
      > this case) I am usually left wondering if the writer
      > is referring to Peter's
      > piece or something entirely different. I appreciate
      > the time all these
      > people have put into the debate but I still do not
      > understand how two (or
      > more) people can talk - ostensibly - about the same
      > subject from such
      > completely different angles.

      Dottie

      Oh this is such a sweet day indeed. Mr. Peter
      Staudenmaier trying to ressurect some part of his
      integrity and getting the critics to help him out a
      bit. He must be getting some flack from some
      constituents noting he's either lying or confused.
      Wanting to be considered a 'Historian' means you
      better have most of your facts right and the ones you
      have wrong better be not obvious to the regular joe.
      There just is too much evidence to the contrary of
      what he reports regarding Steiner.

      And a sweet day to Sune and Company for a job well
      done.

      Oh yes,

      http://photos.yahoo.com/