Off to a long vacation

  • at@aelzina.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:14 PM
      I'll be packing up and going off to vacation shortly, and won't be back
      until September. I might poke my head in hear and there, but I'll be
      switching to "web-only" and won't be reading all the messages (and I'll be
      without a computer or Internet for long stretches). It has been very
      interesting here these last six months, and I wish everyone well.

      Daniel Hindes