R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Interesting belief system

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      ----- Original Message --Humanism

      Hi Mike,
      it's only bad and old wine in a supposed new bottle.
      "Ideas" (?) like these were the conceptual framework of XVIII and XIX
      Century bunches of materialists like Moleschott or Buchner.
      "Secular Humainsm"???
      If we know like we know that " The Christ gives me my own Actual Humanity"
      we are also able to give to their "Humanism" the right "name"........
      A.