Avalon and the hidden people

  • Are Thoresen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16 1:29 AM

      Dear friends,

      I have just been on Iceland for 11 days, and have met a woman who is highly clairvoyant. I got there to learn to see the hidden people, and their lands called Avalon. Now I see them everywhere. Does Steiner have any suggestions of how one should act in such situations?

      Are Thoresen

      Leikvollgata 31

      3213 Sandefjord

      telefon 91327347 - 33523258

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17 12:05 AM
        This group is closed and only moderators can post. This will be done very rarely only to keep the archives available indefinitely. Your message came up through some Yahoo Groups programming error. Please pay attention to the last thread here and, most importantly, to the first paragraph on the intro page, which says:

        This group is now on lit de parade. This means that we'll keep the archived messages available for the general public on a permanent basis, but there will be no more subscriptions and only moderators can post messages (once or twice a year for the sole purpose of keeping the group from being deleted.)

        This message is of special importance to those of you who are still sending membership requests, which will not be answered.

        Tarjei