Re: Love of Truth

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 7, 2012

      > The torch is being passed, Brother Ted, from the weary soldiers and
      > field officers to you. the choice is yours; you can drop the torch and
      > say like Jesus, let this cup pass from me, or you can run with it,
      > through the battles of the future. Think Star Trek. The Sugar Cherubs
      > are the Klingons and the Romulans. Watch out for their cloaking device
      > and their deceptive peace offerings. Use your double agents and your
      > trolls. Organize surprising and devastating Tet offensives. Use plenty
      > of fairy tales, myths, music, poetry, anthrobabble, comedy, mantras, and
      > chants. Recruit plenty of gnomes.

      And most importantly, my advice is to stick with the Lovathon strategy we've been working on for a while now. Let Love and Sunshine be thine armour.

      "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;" ( -- Ephesians 6:10-18)