Re: Love of Truth

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 7, 2012

      > Well, this is what happens when you don't re-read through carefully enough, and aren't feeling well :(.
      >
      > "It is Staudi, not Steiner, who understands Buddha…"

      Methinks you got it right the first time, Ted. Buddhists, or latter day Buddha admirers, are ignorant of history and learning, and they don't understand their own movement. Buddha was a charlatan full of guru tricks; he sat under the Bodhi tree and made some wacky things up, calling it Enlightenment. He borrowed heavily from the Vedas, and his followers have a credulous and naive relationship to his claims. Krishna, of course, just like Jesus Christ, never wrote an autobiography in his senior years probably because he couldn't remember anything. (Only scholars like PS can refresh such memories.) I'm positive that Der Staudi can recommend some academic atheist Sanskrit scholars who can debunk not only Buddhism but also Hinduism. Many Buddhists have only learned about this philosophy through translations. The late George Harrison, for instance, was completely ignorant of the history of his own movement.

      Rudolf Steiner read Sanskrit, of course, in addition to Hebrew, Latin, Greek and Aramaic: The classical languages indispensable to serious historians. He didn't learn any contemporary languages (other than his native German), but Marie von Sivers made up for that with her command of five or six European languages (plus her thorough knowledge of the arts).

      Anyway if PS should target Buddhists and Hindus, or latter day Buddha and Krishna admirers, he would have to compete with the Doctor himself as well as Sanskrit scholars, many of whom are Buddhists, Hindus, Theosophists and Anthroposophists themselves, and some of these may even be esotericists, and they're the worst of the lot because they understand weird and wacky things like different stages of consciousness. The Sugar Cherubs are so frustrated by not comprehending the topic of consciousness -- or epistemology for that matter -- that they choose to write it all off as "racial thinking," because this sounds to them sufficiently derogatory and inflammatory to warrant repeated Hate-athons. We run Lovathons and they answer with Hate-athons.

      It's all quiet on the Sugar Front these days, which usually indicates they're up to something (if they're not only licking their wounds because of all the love we've sent them or sinking into sheer boredom).
      Or maybe it's like WWI with nine years instead of four. The stench of the trenches, the rats, lice, rotting bodies in shallow graves, poison gas, stagnant mud, etc.

      "Rats were a constant companion in the trenches in their millions they were everywhere, gorging themselves on human remains (grotesquely disfiguring them by eating their eyes and liver) they could grow to the size of a cat.

      "Men tried to kill them with bullets shovels or anything else they had at hand, but they were fighting a losing battle as only 1 pair of rats can produce 900 offspring in a year."

      Over in Sugarland, those rats are not only rabid as well, but also possessed by Asuras: The notorious Asuric rats!

      Remember also that some historians are talking about a thirty years' war of the 20th century (1914-1945), which means that not truce or armistice makes any sense, but only total victory. We've already established that the Sugar Cherubs are Nazis and that they only need to be deprogrammed and re-educated, like the Germans were after 1945. But first you've got to knock out their Luftwaffe and blow up their subs, and for that purpose you'll need those 400 AT subscribers. Awaken them like they evoked the nature spirits in The Lord of the Rings; arm them and train them. Once motivated and engaged, all your spies, double agents, cybertrolls etc. will report for duty. Watch out for those Adorable Darlings and similar loose cannons; keep some of them chained up in the AT Basement; that's Mike Helsher's department and specialty, but he's like me and weary after the first nine years, ready to retire, just like many WWI vets retired before WWII. This may be WWIII and may indeed turn out to be a hundred years' war.

      The torch is being passed, Brother Ted, from the weary soldiers and field officers to you. the choice is yours; you can drop the torch and say like Jesus, let this cup pass from me, or you can run with it, through the battles of the future. Think Star Trek. The Sugar Cherubs are the Klingons and the Romulans. Watch out for their cloaking device and their deceptive peace offerings. Use your double agents and your trolls. Organize surprising and devastating Tet offensives. Use plenty of fairy tales, myths, music, poetry, anthrobabble, comedy, mantras, and chants. Recruit plenty of gnomes.

      Tarjei
    • ted.wrinch
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 7, 2012
        You're standing on a double blooded battlefield full of dead subscriptions; it's all quiet in Sugarland because the Cherubs may be up to something, like storming foreign forums as they often do, or they may be knocked completely out by you. You'll have an army all to yourself, 400 strong, to march against the Cherubs; all you have to sound the trumpet and wake them up, inspire them. Like Alex the Great.

        Knocked out by me of course: the strafing of months of acute analysis of their petty, ad-homimen laced arguments has snuffed out the will to resist. Staudi is staggering against the ropes in his ISE ring, knocked into semi-unconsciousness by truth and honesty. 400! An army of the dead, like from LOTR, as you say: very tempting, but the time for Macht is passed; we're the tenth hierarchy in becoming and channel love and freedom now. I think Tolkein had spent too long amongst the mustard gas and rotting bodes of WW1.

        "Frank will wreck his ship, he's done it before, and this time he's jinxed it completely by naming it after Darth Vader."

        Yes, I've heard that it doesn't seem to go very far out to sea before trouble hits. Getting Mellett involved can't be a good idea. He's back, BTW, in the kiosk - which turned out to be just an annex of the WC in the end - with a name from some HP Lovecraft horror story (which is perhaps an attractive choice for the kiosk clientele).

        "I'm positive that Der Staudi can recommend some academic atheist Sanskrit scholars who can debunk not only Buddhism but also Hinduism."

        Indubitably: academics like Staudi read everything, debate everything, know everything. The Buddhists just spend lifetimes sitting and concentrating and reading the scriptures and don't really know anything about their traditions. It's a ridiculous concept to think that people working within a tradition would understand anything about it; it's similar to expecting a fish to know anything about water. In reality, only trained scholars, that can take an objective viewpoint on the subject and see it as an 'object of study' can truly understand what it means to reach nirvana and transcend the cycle of being. The others are just self-deluded cultists that have spent thousands of years in self denial.

        "But first you've got to knock out their Luftwaffe and blow up their subs, and for that purpose you'll need those 400 AT subscribers. Awaken them like they evoked the nature spirits in The Lord of the Rings; arm them and train them."

        Luftwaffe grounded; subs sunk (see Bambi section later). Well, it was the army of the dead in the book, but perhaps this is the better image.

        "Watch out for those Adorable Darlings and similar loose cannons; keep some of them chained up in the AT Basement; that's Mike Helsher's department and specialty, but he's like me and weary after the first nine years, ready to retire, just like many WWI vets retired before WWII. This may be WWIII and may indeed turn out to be a hundred years' war."

        Nine years, huh - that's heroism, with medals dues all round! Steiner said that WW1 was 10 times more devastating than the 30 years war; by the middle of WW1 they'd already had the equivalent of 20 years of previous warfare experience under their belts. But we are now into cyberwars, and psychic feints and operation mindfuck (Illuminatus Trilogy, Robert Anton Wilson) so maybe were nearing the hundred years phase already.

        ""Rats were a constant companion in the trenches in their millions they were everywhere, gorging themselves on human remains (grotesquely disfiguring them by eating their eyes and liver) they could grow to the size of a cat."

        Yes, anthro remains, the Karaiskos war to the end, till one side wins unequivocally and the other dies and sinks onto the mud, to be food for rats.

        "The torch is being passed, Brother Ted, from the weary soldiers and field officers to you. the choice is yours; you can drop the torch and say like Jesus, let this cup pass from me, or you can run with it, through the battles of the future."

        Oh God, don't put me on the spot or anything! Maybe the torch doesn't need passing - I reckon that insulting the great pagan god Bambi is such an offence to the spiritual world that my demonstration of Staudi doing this will call down karmic fire from the spiritual worlds and wreak havoc by itself on his decade long anthro guerrilla warfare. Maybe his time is already numbered….

        As for the others - Hong Kong Phooey: they aren't in the frame: homicidal maniac Karaiskos or derranged Winters: who would take them seriously?

        "Organize surprising and devastating Tet offensives."

        Maybe I've done that already? I've only ever really been targeting Staudi (my raison d'être for joining this group in a previous post was a little to widely drawn). And his reserve of credibility I'd say is on empty, with little left for him to lock and load with. More of a damp squib than WW3?

        T.

        Ted Wrinch

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 7, 2012

          > "Organize surprising and devastating Tet offensives."
          >
          > Maybe I've done that already?

          What you did was a Ted offensive, and you should keep that up and combine it with Asian guerilla tactics with underground tunnels and all that. Use the Waldorf basements, recruit the zombies entombed there, move in and out of the shadows, and hit them suddenly and hard. The Tet Offensive, launched on January 30, 1968, was the turning point in the Vietnam War. A bunch of poor, barefoot peasants beat the biggest and best equipped war machine the world had ever seen. LBJ and Tricky Dick were gonna bomb them back to the stone-age; LBJ called it "a little piss-ant country," and yet they beat the mighty Pentagon and CIA combined with all their murderous arsenal and military superiority. In other words, a Ted-Tet-Offensive would be invincible.

          Tarjei
        • ted.wrinch
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 7, 2012
            I think that, 100 years into the Michael age and at the beginning of the Second Coming, we're past all that. Best to just leave them in the etheric dust…

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 7, 2012
              "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." ( -- matthew 16:19)

              The translation -- or, if you like, as A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (1896 – 14 1977), the Hare Krishna guru of the sixties, used to put it when editing the Baghavad Gita, namely the PURPORT -- the above would read like this:

              "And I will give unto thee the keys of Anthroposophy Tomorrow: and whatsoever thou shalt moderate on the AT shall be bound in in the anthro-cyberworld: and whosoever thou shalt nuke from the AT shall be sent into Sugarland." ( -- The Book of Taz, Volume XVI, Chapter 88, verse 201b)

              Incidentally, I just doublechecked: You are an OWNER of this group and have been so for some time, which means that you have complete control over all features and settings of the group and can also delete (nuke) the group with the Doomsday Button.

              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 7, 2012

                > The torch is being passed, Brother Ted, from the weary soldiers and
                > field officers to you. the choice is yours; you can drop the torch and
                > say like Jesus, let this cup pass from me, or you can run with it,
                > through the battles of the future. Think Star Trek. The Sugar Cherubs
                > are the Klingons and the Romulans. Watch out for their cloaking device
                > and their deceptive peace offerings. Use your double agents and your
                > trolls. Organize surprising and devastating Tet offensives. Use plenty
                > of fairy tales, myths, music, poetry, anthrobabble, comedy, mantras, and
                > chants. Recruit plenty of gnomes.

                And most importantly, my advice is to stick with the Lovathon strategy we've been working on for a while now. Let Love and Sunshine be thine armour.

                "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;" ( -- Ephesians 6:10-18)