Re: Social Ecology Critique of Bambi

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012
      Staudi in Disneyland, oh no comment, except I hope you drive them nuts, all of them. Bring on some more Disney; I've already contributed with Mary Poppins a little while ago. You should throw Pluto at our Beloved Sister next time you're discussing the group souls and personalities of canines. (She's a sentient hyena soul, so she'll understand.)

      Or squirrels like Chip n Dale:

      With this kind of fun, I may stick around for a while, Ted, at least to keep you company until new talent arrives.