Re: Anthroposophical Guidelines & New Group

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2012

      > And there are only
      > 3 regular Participants: Ted, Tarjei and me. So it could be that the
      > obsession has caused rejection and therefore hesitation on the part of
      > the other members to participate. As the group has no moderator - as far
      > as I know - or too many moderators,

      Well, I'm willing to declassify a secret here, hoping that Ted won't mind: Ted is moderator, and owner too. I've only been assisting him. With me and you gone, it will be his platform to take on the Sugar Cherubs and do as he pleases. (I'm trying to visualize the fear and loathing raging through Sugarland as they read this announcement. They'll probably need a truckload of gnome-decorated sickbags.)

      Tarjei
    • ted.wrinch
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2012
        Well, Im sorry if I've contributed to the demise of the group. I've been more of a web 1.0 - a reader rather than a poster - sort of user in the past and I mainly joined to talk about the problems for anthroposophy, as I perceived them, that were being created by WC. I was obviously very late to the party for this activity as I see that you guys addressed this back in 04-06. However, as Tarjei has pointed out, the group seems to have been in deep trance for several years and so perhaps its demise was something inevitable.

        "Well, I'm willing to declassify a secret here, hoping that Ted won't mind: Ted is moderator, and owner too.With me and you gone, it will be his platform to take on the Sugar Cherubs and do as he pleases."

        Oh no, it's no fun (?) on one's own!

        Almost a secret to me too! I was given the roles, but no one ever said what I was supposed to do with them. And I think that Tarjei will be aware that I haven't been much involved in group management since- I've carried out no moderations, and can't see that I'd really want to. I'm not sure what the next move should be. Frank seems happy to head off and start his own group, and I wish him the best of luck with that; but, as Tarjei has said, he's welcome to be become moderator of this group - I'd be happy to leave and refrain from posting here, if that's a preference (just let me know).

        Alternatively - Tarjei has said for a long time that he doesn't discuss and prefers FB: perhaps the group should just be closed as he's suggested? Maybe without pushing the 'doomsday button', as I assume there's value in the archives and that they should be kept around.

        T.

        Ted Wriinch

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2012
          No Ted, don't throw in the towel. You're standing on a double blooded battlefield full of dead subscriptions; it's all quiet in Sugarland because the Cherubs may be up to something, like storming foreign forums as they often do, or they may be knocked completely out by you. You'll have an army all to yourself, 400 strong, to march against the Cherubs; all you have to sound the trumpet and wake them up, inspire them. Like Alex the Great. Frank will wreck his ship, he's done it before, and this time he's jinxed it completely by naming it after Darth Vader.