Re: Real History

  • ted.wrinch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
      You're welcome! I read Occult History many years ago, before the web, and lots of those kinds of references rather passed me by (my unacademic Northern comprehensive school made me drop history at 14). I find doing this kind of research on Steiner inspired topics helpful; it grounds and deepens and conforms the subject, which is the kind of thing Staudi could have been doing, if he was a real historian (rather than a polemicist). In my experience, Steiner's works are full of these kinds of illuminating topics, and researching them is both fun and what he wanted people to do.

      T.

      Ted Wrinch