Re: Shocked WC Republican Moms

  • ted.wrinch
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2012
      Yes, that what happens to those who don't go into the temple often enough: in their next incarnation the turning-inside-out (there's German phrase here somewhere: umstÂ…thingamy?) doesn't quite work, and a particular part of their former body becomes their new head.

      T.

      Ted Wrinch

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1, 2012

        > Bless me Father Taz, for I have sinned...or have I? Checking back on my post you were answering, I see I called the WC mob "dickheads".

        And that's not good for them. I think we should try to redeem those tortured souls, not push them deeper into the Abyss like that.

        > This, I perceived, is what must have offended your sensibilities to the extent that *you* dared to tell *me* what *I* have to do (talk the Jesus-talk).

        My point is that if we're gonna teach the Sugar Cherubs to talk the Jesus talk (PS' Jesuit inspiration doesn't seem to be helping much), we'll have to show them by example. In other words, you only have to do this (talk this kinda talk) if you want to help those souls like a good Christian. But if you don't wanna be a good Christian, well then just go ahead filling them with dirty and nasty imagery, retarding their progress and making sure they end up as those foul-smelling, pestilent, coagulating, slimy, reptilian life-forms on Future Jupiter that we'll be treading underfoot.

        > Sorry about that...but let's just consider the facts. According to InternetSlang.com: "DICKHEAD Definition / DICKHEAD Means

        > The definition of DICKHEAD is "Idiot"". Actually it's an anthroposophical expression as well.

        Baloney. Did Steiner use it? Dickenkopf or something? He certainly didn't use internet slang.

        > You know about "mental pictures" (representations, Vorstellungen) from Philosophy of Freedom, right? Well, "dickhead" creates a great mental picture...if you have imagination.

        But that mental picture ain't pretty. It consists of a human being walking around with the grossly oversized head of a penis sticking out of his shirt collar instead of a human head -- or instead of an animal head for that matter, like in Disney or something. It's ugly and obscene, it's .. huh .. unclean; it's not merely pornographic but something worse, it's totally depraved and perverse. The higher hierarchies flee at the very sound or sight of such a mental image, being replaced by the fallen ones, who are closely related to the demons possessing the Sugar Cherubs. By throwing such a word at them, you are causing them all severe setbacks. What they need is the music of the spheres, beautiful poetry, and mental imagery inspired by holiness.

        And don't listen to Ted and his etymological justifications for your obscenities and profanities. He's been corrupted by his PS-obsession, which has a corrosive effect upon the intellect. Stick with Jesus, and that goes for you as well as our Beloved Sister, and Ted too.

        So how would Jesus have insulted them? He would have called them a generation of vipers and asked them how they expect to escape the damnation of hell, or to insert a little Steiner into this, how they expect to escape the karma of becoming that sticky, foul-smelling substance in the swamps of Future Jupiter.

        > And you know, it's quite a new word for me. You see, I don't have much opportunity to speak English, and I only heard DH a coupla time on TV. I love it!

        Bad taste, Frank, bad taste. You're watching the wrong channels. You should be watching the 700 Club or the Disney Channel. And every time you switch channels, you should ask Jesus if he approves.

        > Jesus, as you know, spoke Aramaic, and as I didn't know how to say dickhead in Aramaic, I checked my Armaic-American occult dicktionary and found "hypocrite, demon, et al". So Jesus - who was no pussy

        You mean he was no sissy, of course. Stop thinking so dirty, Frank, especially when the Sugar Cherubs are reading everything. They need lots and lots of holiness.

        > - nowadays would probably call all our hypocrites and demons (Waldorf Critics) "dickheads".

        No he wouldn't. Not even Dickenkopfen. Check this out:

        "And Jesus said , Are ye also yet without understanding? Do not ye yet understand , that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man." ( -- Matthew 15:16-20)

        So you could call them heads and hearts full of  evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

        > This song is dedicated to you, Father Tarjei: (hum along)
        >
        > http://www.last.fm/music/Kate+Nash/_/Dickhead
        > Frank

        Somebody doing some cleaning yanked out the speakers and damaged the audio card as well on my stationary computer, so I have to download such things on a memory chip and play them on the TV.

        Tarjei
      • Myla Robert LeMaster-Gruber
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 1, 2012
          For some individuals, there is nothing dirty about some people's pussies, Father Taz.
          I, myself, can get grossed out pretty easily about a lot of things. It's probably due to neurosis. In any case, perhaps egotistical.
          Rudolf Steiner talked about egotism in one of his Esoteric Lessons, giving an instance of a medical student fainting at the sight of a dead body not because he or she felt bad for the dead man or woman; but because he or she was, as I take it, overrun by emotions and lowly thoughts.

          Myla

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 1, 2012
            I am not sure Saint Tarjei will approve; in any case, comin' at cha' with a lil' William Shakespeare may be of at least some help:
            http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html

            Myla

            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 2, 2012

              > My point is that if we're gonna teach the Sugar Cherubs to talk the
              > Jesus talk (PS' Jesuit inspiration doesn't seem to be helping much),
              > we'll have to show them by example. In other words, you only have to do this (talk this kinda talk) if you want to help those souls like a good Christian. But if you don't wanna be a good Christian, well then just go ahead filling them with dirty and nasty imagery, retarding their progress and making sure they end up as those foul-smelling, pestilent, coagulating, slimy, reptilian life-forms on Future Jupiter that we'll be treading underfoot.

              F: Frank-ly, I'd rather be called a dickhead than a sugar-cherub.

              The definition of DICKHEAD is "Idiot"". Actually it's an
              > anthroposophical expression as well.

              T: Baloney. Did Steiner use it? Dickenkopf or something? He certainly
              didn't use internet slang.

              F: Exactly. The German is "Dickkopf" (Look it up). Steiner certainly used it at some time or other. He was ahead of his times, you know.

              You know about "mental pictures" (representations, Vorstellungen) from
              Philosophy of Freedom, right? Well, "dickhead" creates a great mental
              > picture...if you have imagination.

              T: So how would Jesus have insulted them? He would have called them a
              > generation of vipers...

              F: Or a generation of dickkoepfe/ dickheads...

              And you know, it's quite a new word for me. You see, I don't have much
              > opportunity to speak English, and I only heard DH a coupla time on TV. I
              > love it!

              T: Bad taste, Frank, bad taste. You're watching the wrong channels. You should be watching the 700 Club or the Disney Channel. And every time you switch channels, you should ask Jesus if he approves.

              F: Directv has just cancelled Fox News for Argentina, replacing it with TV Chile. Now I can't receive the Fox equivalent of WC. I'll really miss Megyn Kelly - the most beautiful bitch on TV.

              Jesus, as you know, spoke Aramaic, and as I didn't know how to say
              dickhead in Aramaic, I checked my Arimaic-American occult dicktionary and > found "hypocrite, demon, et al". So Jesus - who was no pussy...

              T: You mean he was no sissy, of course.
              F: Yes.
              T: Stop thinking so dirty, Frank..
              F: Stop projecting your dirtiness on me, Tarjei.

              > > This song is dedicated to you, Father Tarjei: (hum along)
              > >
              > > http://www.last.fm/music/Kate+Nash/_/Dickhead
              > > Frank

              T: Somebody doing some cleaning yanked out the speakers and damaged the audio card as well on my stationary computer, so I have to download such things on a memory chip and play them on the TV.

              That's obviously a sign, warning you to repent NOW and stop being such a d---head!