Loving the Sugar Cherubs ILLUSTRATED! (was: Swastikas And Switchblades....)

    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 29, 2012

      > What they get, of course, is the acid-trippin' Rudolf-and-Adolf
      > admirers, the fans of David Irving and Gennady Bondarev who are more
      > than willing to confess their Nazi sympathies and holocaust denial and
      > every other wet cherub-dream. And I love it, my cup runneth over, which
      > is why I always try to dispatch Adorable Darlings into Sugarland on one
      > way tickets.

      My cup runneth over indeed. This is what our Beloved Sister wrote recently ( March 27) :

      "For awhile, they were writing to any pro-Waldorf or pro-anthroposophy person who posted here, to persuade them not to post. I think they gave that up, though. It does seem in recent times that the only ones who post here are serious kooks. It's too bad. There are plenty of intelligent anthros to talk to, but, well, they don't like us."

      Although she mentions me by name in this message, recalling that I've said it's a bad idea to feed them input on their own cyber-territory (and I just said it's like giving heroin to junkies instead of vitamins and biodynamic chow), I've never written anybody in private telling them what to do or not to do. I have a hunch who it may be (and no, it's not that most notorious and obscene Adorable Darling spam terrorist), but it's not an AD at all, so I ain't snitchin' -- yada yada nana-na-na-naaanaa.

      The Sugar Cherubs can never understand why they're getting nuts, bananas, fruitcakes, space cadets, and fellow basket cases as long as they're in denial of karma. It's their karma, that's basically all there's to it. Like attracting like in this case, not opposites like they mistakenly believe. It's their nemesis, their destiny, the judgment of the gods, for them to have nuts and fruitcakes and space cakes as companions. Remember what the Good Book says, you are your brother's and your sister's keeper, and the Sugar Cherubs have been charged with the responsibility by heavenly Powers to look after those Adorable Darlings and learn to love them, just like we ourselves love the Sugar Cherubs, and so do all those intelligent anthros Sister mentions. She's all wrong about them not liking them: Intelligent anthros LOVE the Sugar Cherubs!
      "For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them." ( -- Luke 6:32)

      And here are some of our most beloved Sugar Cherubs: