Re: Cat Fights (was: Reverse Psychology)

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 23, 2012

      > It's quite remarkable that, after Daisy had been pointed to WC as a good source of info for her project, he selects one of Tarjei's humorous pieces on WC as emblematic of this group and summarises the group's activity as 'name-calling'.

      I plead guilty as charged. I do call them names all the time: Sugar Cherubs and beloved and adorable and sweet and cute etc. There was a time before the Lovathon was suggested to me from the Spiritual World through the venerable elf Uncle Taz that I used to call them ugly things. No more. My name-calling activities come from Heaven. You know, as the Good Book says, in my father's mansion there is plenty of room for everybody, and everyone receives a special name there, a heroic and divine and pretty and beautiful name. And all the Sugar Cherubs are our brothers and sisters, so let's love them and bless them 24/7 regardless of how they behave towards us. And that's what the Good Book sayhs we ought to do, and also what Rudolf Steiner says will evolve among progressive humanity in the future. People will begin to shine from within, from the solar plexus (occult physiology), and thus the Earth will evolve into a new Sun, a new Star.