Re: agreement and disagreement: a recap

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2004
      Peter:
      And now I must truly run away, fast as I can, before my lying,
      forging, mistranslating, misquoting, professor-impersonating, card-
      catalogue-and-dust-jacket-reading past catches up with me at last and
      dooms me to reincarnate in a lower racial form.

      What a last scoop to show how truly Peter has no idea of what he
      speaks when discoursing on the Doctor: reicarnating into a lower
      racial form because he disagrees with the Doctors students. What a
      flabbergabber.

      We all serve the end goal of evolution, every single last one of us.
      What looks like it might be against what others say many times is the
      catalyst towards the place we need to be going. And that is the
      Doctors teachings as well. That however doesn't mean we lie down and
      take it rather it requires that all those involve take part. We are
      all a part of a bigger brotherhood than we could possibly imagine.
      Mr. Staudenmaier stands right there with us. May the differences fall
      away and we realize in this time our true brotherhood where the ties
      that bind cannot be broken in any which way or loose.

      In regards to the Doctors's students reading and ranting over his
      future writings as Peters hopes, I say lets not give him the devils
      due. We all reap what we sow whether we think we are fighting the
      good fight or the bad fight. Best we be about the Fathers business
      than to be caught up with Screwtapes Uncle. And on all sides.

      Sincerely,