Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: nichts weniger al s günstig

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
      > wrote
      >
      > Mike Helsher - Psychologist
      >
      > Finally a resident psychologist on call. Now I don't have to go to
      > Italy. I think I need to make several appointments. My office will
      > contact your office.
      >
      > Mr. Bradord Riley
      > Department Of Michael School Affairs
      > adjunct to his holiness
      > Sirguy Prokofiev
      >
      > Outpost Delta 1
      > lower Devachan

      Ok, I'll have my people call your people. We'll have lunch.

      A good prerequisite for our meeting would be
      http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?id=0880104961

      We wouldn't want to get our animus and Sophia's mixed up.

      Hey, who knows, we might end up with a new paradigm: "archetypes of the
      collected clairvoyant conscious experience."

      :^)