Anthroposophical Guidelines - 102

    Message 1 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

      102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.

      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012