*** New Artifacts proves alien contact with Mayas ***

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012
      Mexican Government in '2012' - Documentary - "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond,"

      ~ Artifacts are Revealed! by Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by the Mexican government, releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-artifacts-proves-alien-contact-with.html

      ~ Lawrence
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012
        Total nonsense all of it, unreadable web design, and absolutely nothing to do with anthroposophy.

        Tarjei

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Searching For The Truth" <lkharvey262002@...> wrote:

        > Mexican Government in '2012' - Documentary - "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond,"
        >
        > ~ Artifacts are Revealed! by Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by the Mexican government, releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-artifacts-proves-alien-contact-with.html
        >
        > ~ Lawrence

      • Searching For The Truth
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012
          ;) Be your own judge everyone.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012

            > Total nonsense all of it, unreadable web design, and absolutely nothing
            > to do with anthroposophy.

            You only say that, Tarjei, because you were a Mayan maiden (Jungfrau) in your last incarnation - probably sacrificed by Lawrence (and I don't mean of Arabia).
            Frank