Anthroposophical Guidelines - 101

    Message 1 of 126 , Mar 2, 2012

      101. What lives in thoughts as feeling comes from the astral body, what lives as willing comes from the "I". In sleep the human etheric body radiates with one's thoughts; only the person does not participate, for he has extracted – from the etheric and physical bodies – the feeling of thoughts together with the astral body, and the willing of same with the "I".

      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

        102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.