Re: Will you ever get a precident you like

  • Myla
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 29, 2012
      Ultimately, no president, whatsoever; at all. However, until then, one that strives for individuals to be self-dependent through spiritual-cultural life, as he or she separates politics until it just fades away, finally eliminated from our society, into nothingness.

      Myla

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Munch Michelsen" <KMMConsult@...> wrote:

      > Hello everybody
      >
      > You know, everybody who want's to be precident, want's power!
      >
      > And the precident has power!
      >
      > And no spiritual seeker who is right in his/her head want to go for
      > precidency!
      >
      > SO, HOW IS YOUR IDEA OF AN IDEAL PRECIDENT
      >
      > I have a few keywords (I havent thought it throuh fully, but here is a few)
      >
      > I don't want any idealist! They can be dangerous as hell.
      >
      > If he/she is a little lazy it vould be OK, they are to lazy to be fanatical.
      >
      > He should not be to intelligent, they might get some stupid ideas without
      > any relation to the real world.
      >
      > My primary wish is that he has common sence (which is the same as natural
      > wisdom).
      >
      > That he is good to choose advisors.
      >
      > And he has guts to do what is necessary, if need be.
      >
      > What is your dream precident???
      >
      > Kim

    • ted.wrinch
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 2, 2012
        Swift thought the Portugueses sailor, who represented a judicious blend of both, the best! Though Gulliver had to consort with the horses again when he got back to Blighty as the natives were soooo much like the Yahoos.

        T.

        Ted Wrinch