Anthroposophical Guidelines - 98

    Message 1 of 126 , Feb 27, 2012
      98. The feeling and willing of thought contain the karmic results of past earth lives. The thinking and willing of feeling determine character in a karmic way. The thinking and feeling of willing wrench the current earth-life from its karmic connections.
      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

        102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.