Re: The Redemption and Salvation of our Beloved Sister

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
      I quoted our Beloved Sister:

      > Here she quotes Steiner and adds her own comment:
      > " … the seer can follow with great precision the effect of a loving
      > thought that goes out to another man, and the very different effect that
      > is produced by a thought filled with hatred."
      > (I consider this teaching pernicious.

      And here's a life lesson for Sister D -- check it out: RESEARCH shows why you should spread love and not hate!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVjdvRw4LM

      So the vibrations of love and hate are a scientific fact, but science is not the way to go for our beloved Sister, no matter how much she tries to babble about it and curse the Middle Ages. So forget science, Sister, natural science and spiritual science and all that, and get back to the Apostle Paul -- and the Mark Gospel of course:

      "Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it." ( -- Luke 17:33)

      Love, Peace, and Happiness, Song, Dance, and Poetry,