R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: nichts weniger als g√ľnstig

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: winters_dianato let go? Because the pool of
      > >Rudolf Steiner quotes that can be construed as anti semitic is very
      > >small and he doesn't want to lose one.
      >
      > Except that the quote was anti-Semitic whether it said "anything but
      > favorable" or "nothing less than favorable."
      >

      > Tarjei:
      > >Peter's obsession with everything racial in Anthroposophy and
      > >Lightsearcher's obsession with everything liberal in politics could
      > >be made interesting if we had a shrink on the list who could offer
      > >some insight.
      >
      > Just curious, Tarjei, is anyone who studies racism

      Exccuse me Diana and Tarjej .
      Diana's claim is true but.... but there is a problem. Racism is to be
      studied where it is. For instance I like to study Appenino's wolves or
      bears' life and I go,when it is possible, where the wolves and the bears
      live namely the Appenino's ranges.
      Staudenmaier "studies" racism where there is no racism at all, namely
      Steiner's Spiritual Science. Here lies the need of a medical help.

      Andrea

      in a particular