Re: WC quote of the month

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2012

      > I said long ago that PS is a Nazi -- a Jesuit Nazi [Himmler built his SS
      > on the Jesuit model] -- and his chronic obsession with projecting his own pathology' proves it.."
      >
      > I used to think this formulation a little extreme. It's very easy to talk of a supposed projection of antagonists' pathologies since Freud and Jung, and hard to prove. But I've begin to suspect that you're right...

      Psychology and psychiatry belong to the humanities ; they are academic disciplines using analytical, critical, or speculative methods, as distinguished from the mainly empirical approaches of the natural sciences. In other words, nothing can be proved or disproved in these fields.

      On the other hand, any Freudian or Jungian theory as valid and probable as any other, provided we give it enough support, especially by backing it up with Spiritual Science. The hypothesis that PS is a Jesuit-Nazi is far more probable than the suggestion that Steiner and his students (including his so-called latter-day admirers) are Anthro-Nazis. The historical fact I mentioned, namely that Himmler based his SS on the Jesuit model, would favor the PS=Nazi equation above any other. And although I admit the hypothesis (and the equation) cannot be conclusively proved, it remains highly probable as long as it cannot be disproved, and furthermore it's corroborated not only by the Himmler-PS connection but perhaps even stronger by the DD-PS-DW-Goebbels connection, symbolized by the Sugar Cherub Swastika.

      I rest my case.