Re: Finally I do answer to Tarjei

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
      El
      > I cannot describe as CLEARLY
      > as does the following item of
      > today the concern I have for
      > the tilted-ness of the liberal
      > mindset.

      You know I have been thinking about these thoughts of yours and how I
      seem to have a judgement when professed spiritual based people act
      out of what I consider fear of dying or someone taking something that
      is yours.

      Now, if one was worried because they thought one group was saving
      another group versus teaching them how to save themselves I could
      understand. But this debate and thoughts on someone taking over my
      territory whether it be our conception of God or what land is ours
      seems to be nothing but ignorance.

      We are all going to die El and there is not a damn thing you can do
      about it. Do you really think that this war going on over in Iraq is
      about God and teh future? We are going down, there is no doubt about
      that. All the rhetoric about creating war for peace is just baloney.
      It is about transforming ourselves not about saving ourselves through
      trying to outlive the other guy. Transforming ourselves before we die
      or rather are reborn.

      What does it serve you or anyone to hold onto land and anihilate
      anothers belief system? It can serve no good thing. It is all vanity
      and nothing more.

      Do you have any good reasoning to hold the concepts you do about
      politics that can interelate with your spiritual understandings? If
      so I am wondering if you might try and share them in your own words
      versus using propaganda from others to do so.

      Are you a student of the Doctors?

      Sincerely,