Re: The Challenge of Rudolf Steiner

  • ted.wrinch
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2012
      The two videos I referenced in a an earlier post are supposed to have been edited down into a segment of the documentary. In case it's helpful, here they are again:

      What is Waldorf Education? Part 1 Interview with Eugene Schwartz

      http://vimeo.com/22396764

      What is Waldorf Education? Part 2 Interview with Eugene Schwartz

      http://vimeo.com/22397678

      T.

      Ted Wrinch