Quote of the (next) day

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
      "The same idiots are claiming to be YOU Rafael. Still laughing?"

      Pete K.

    • ted.wrinch
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
        Damn, you beat me to it. It's not worth responding to Diana's ongoing claim of superior ability at 'parsing simple sentences' and 'reading comprehension' as her posts demonstrate the opposite. But this needs responding to.

        Talk about hypocrisy. Is Pete above playing games with trolling himself. Nope; he claimed that I was Tom M.s troll - WC message 22102. Better wake up to the beam in your own eye, Petey. Sheesh, these people are all bat-shit crazy.

        T.

        Ted Wrinch

        > "The same idiots are claiming to be YOU Rafael. Still laughing?"
        >
        > Pete K.

      • ted.wrinch
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
          I can't quite resist responding to some of Diana's claims, such as what we present here is 'idiocy'. She also wishes that I be 'reigned in' - this is presumably to stop me making carefully presented, factually backed criticisms of Der Staudi's scholarship of fabrication and lies. Such as my demonstration of the deceit in his claim that Steiner's 3-folding concept is 'organicist' in message 49168; or that of my undermining of his claim that Steiner's view of the East was 'orientalist' in message 49125; or any of the 10s of other subjects where her favourite 'scholar' has been systemically and factually undermined and shown to be a liar. And what of Diana? What is she able to present in return to demonstrate the 'idiocy' here, or the low ability at 'parsing simple sentences' and 'reading comprehension', or any of the 101 other personal criticisms that she's so fond of throwing at us. Nothing at all, beyond her various opinions, which is the alpha and omega of her approach to 'criticism', at which, indeed, she claims to 'work very hard'.

          T.

          Ted Wrinch

          > Damn, you beat me to it. It's not worth responding to Diana's ongoing claim of superior ability at 'parsing simple sentences' and 'reading comprehension' as her posts demonstrate the opposite. But this needs responding to.
          >
          > Talk about hypocrisy. Is Pete above playing games with trolling himself. Nope; he claimed that I was Tom M.s troll - WC message 22102. Better wake up to the beam in your own eye, Petey. Sheesh, these people are all bat-shit crazy.
          >
          > T.
          >
          > Ted Wrinch
          >

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <fts.trasla@> wrote:
          > >

          > > "The same idiots are claiming to be YOU Rafael. Still laughing?"
          > >
          > > Pete K.

        • ted.wrinch
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
            If we bear in mind that Diana's chief distinguishing qualities are pedantry and intellectual snobbery, I think she's becoming a self-parody!