Re: Facebook sucks

  • ted.wrinch
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 3, 2012
      You're welcome, Frank. He's done a few more on education you might not have seen; all are v. good. He seems such a nice guy - must have been great to have him as a teacher!

      Today's Children Need Tomorrow's Schools - Elmfield School Lecture

      http://vimeo.com/19764517

      I'm so impressed; this guy is dynamite! I love the introduction he gives where he describes the first school intake in Stuttgart for the Waldorf cigarette factory kids. Steiner wanted to take these 'apprentice fodder' kids and give them the same quality of education as the rich middle class kids, but in 'half the time', as they had to go to work by 8th grade. I can see why Mr Schwarz has his own web-site, is in demand around the world, and was awarded a Teaching Fellowship at the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching in Princeton. Must be amazing to have this kind of talent.

      What is Waldorf Education? Part 1 Interview with Eugene Schwartz

      http://vimeo.com/22396764

      What is Waldorf Education? Part 2 Interview with Eugene Schwartz

      http://vimeo.com/22397678

      T.

      Ted Wrinch