Anthroposophical Guidelines - 78

    Message 1 of 126 , Feb 2, 2012
      78. If one wishes to evoke a mental image of the third hierarchy (Archai, Archangeloi, Angeloi), one must try to form images in which the spiritual is manifested neither in sense-perceptible forms nor in a purely spiritual way, but rather as thinking, feeling and willing act in the human soul. The spiritual as psychic [soul] imagery must be the content of thoughts about a third hierarchy.
      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

        102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.