Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] why are we here?

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 28, 2004
      Daniel wrote:
      I'd like to say that I wish you well in your studies (and you never did answer what school it is you will be going to) but instead I will express my wish that you find truth on your path. Not the absolute truth of zealots and fanatics, but the type of truth that is capable of growing.

      Daniel Hindes

      mike:

      Me too.

      And thanks for your work with the SEI. Seems like a very Michaelic mission going on over there, for the most part.

      Live long and prosper!

      And my the words be with you :)

      Mike