Re: Helmut Zander - The Biography [14]

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 26, 2012

      "The infallibility of the Pope is no longer valid for many people, but instead we have the infallibility of the professor."

      (Rudolf Steiner: At the Gates of Spiritual Science, Lecture 13: Oriental and Christian Training )
      "rafaelsanza" just quoted extensively from this lecture in Sugarland, but the above was not included.